CONFESSION

Then I saw yibo's pants which were twitching I was so shocked because of this cause he is brother not own but still I looked up at him and said "Why are you hard yibo" obviously a dumb question to answer he looked at me with a hungry beast gaze and said "I love you gege I really do the day you entered in this house I knew my heart,feelings were only for you in this 2 to 3 days I have experience the unimaginable you know when ever you smile I always feel like butterflies in my heart and stomach I want see you smile again and again I want me to make you smile I want to be the reason of your smile I want to share every moment of my life with you I want you to be with me in my all times even though it's sad times or happy times I want you to be mine I want wake up every morning by seeing your beautiful face so that my day will also pass beautifully. I wanted to see your cute face while eating and sulking I know I am talking so much but on the whole I want you to become my boyfriend then husband. I know you are very confused but I don't want to force you in this relationship I want your genuine answer I am willing to wait for you as much as you want so take as much time as you want but please give me an answer. " He said this all which made me cry because no one has ever said this to me I was shocked but I was feeling my heart beat racing because of what bodi said I want to say yes but first I want to conform my feelings towards yibo so I said "Yibo I don't know what to say but I am very happy that you love me but I want something time to answer" Yibo said "it's OK zhan ge I will wait for your answer" and pecked on my lips and stood up I asked "bodi what about that" Yibo asked "what "that" " I pointed my finger towards his dick which was bulged up he looked at me and said "it's OK I will manage I don't want to force you if I will do it with you I will do it with love not forcefully ok I will take care of and come you wait for some time ok" I said ok then yibo went inside washroom and did his you know yeah you do after that he came back and we heard eomma calling us for dinner we went down and eomma started serving food while eating eomma and yibo were send cute  glares to each other then eomma said "eat this zhan zhan this tastes good" I thanked eomma and continued to eat then suddenly yibo said "eat this zhan ge this tastes more tasty" I looked at him awkwardly but thanked him anyway and started eating but eomma and yibo's never ending saga started again both of  started to fill my bowl again and again now I started to get annoyed I yelled "YIBO AND EOMMA I CAN EAT MY FOOD ON MY OWN THERE IS NO NEED TO FILL UP MY BOWL WITH SO MUCH OF FOOD" as soon as I yelled both of them flinched almost dropping their chopsticks. Then both of started eating again after eating I cleaned the dishes and went into my room to sleep.

Time flew within a blink it is been three months since I started living with my eomma and appa and Yibo. Yibo and me grew close i accepted yibo's proposal and now we are together we are hugging,kissing and making out (but we didn't do it you know what i mean right) secret because we were not ready to tell eomma and appa about our relationship because we are scared what if our parents don't accept us being in a relationship so yeah we didn't tell either of them.

Eomma's pov

It's been three months since zhan-zhan is been living with us and I observing that something is going between yibo and zhan I don't know why they are always together I mean it is very amazing that both of them and getting well with each other but right now I feel they are over close rather than close when ever I see they are always even I caught them sleeping together so many times and I even heard some weird noises coming from their room when ever they sleep together and if last time I caught them making weird noises so I knocked on their room zhan came to unlock the door I saw him his face was all red and nervous and his hair was messy his shirt two buttons were open and his lips were dark red in colour as if they are going to bleed so I asked what happened he said that they pillow fighting with each other I didn't ask anything else and went to my room I told this to my husband he also said that he also noticed this changes between them.

Appa's pov

One afternoon we both were talking I got an idea I said "do you think they are in relationship?" She giggled and said "I think so if they are then my heart will go boom boom I will ship my own son's ship hehe" I said "me too I will be fudanshi and you will be fujoshi damn I am so excited"

Hey my lovely stars😀 guess what I am alive I am extremely sorry for not updating since long time like really long I was really busy with college stuff so I kinda didn't have much time yeah I hope you will like this please let me know what do you think will happen and I will try to update will all my blood sweat and tears. I know it's extremely dramatic but yeah.❤