TELLING THE TRUTH

"I saw you both kissing each other" said eomma.

Eomma's pov

Since they are not telling us about their relationship I wanted to hear truth from them so I said that I saw them kissing even though I didn't but still. The moment I said that the both were shocked and terrified I saw their faces they were so pale as if they saw a ghost.

Yibo's and Zhan's pov

The moment we heard that we were very scared we didn't know what to say we were timid and afraid we both looked at each other then we decided to tell our parents the whole truth we both holded each other hands and stood up in front of our parents and I said "eomma and appa we apologise for hiding about our relationship but we love each other a lot I can't live without zhan ge nor he can live without me please forgive us and accept our relationship I know we have been lying to both of you but our intention is not bad it's just that we are afraid that you both might not accept us being in a relationship please I beg you both but please give us a chance to prove our love to you both"

Zhan's pov

"I apologise for hiding about our relationship with you both eomma and appa but what yibo said is true we both love each other and can't live without each other I know what I did is very wrong because I fell in love with my brother but still I love him so much I am sorry eomma and appa for breaking your trust but I can't do anything about it I love my bodi " I said and locked eyes with yibo and gave him a gentle smile then we both looked towards our parents.

Parents pov

We both were trying our best to not laugh at their words. Then we decided to prank them because why not they hide their relationship with us. We both already planned something so let's prank them lights camera and action. "We never thought yibo you will become like this I had very high expectations from you." "Yes yibo I thought you were like your dad but never mind you also zhan I at least expected something good from you I am very disappointed with you both." Saying this we both wiped our fake tears and went inside our bedroom. He hehehe........ now the really drama begins.

Zhan's pov

"Once please listen to me and yibo I know we were wrong but we are sorry please eomma and appa just once listen to us." " Yes appa and eomma please listen to me once it's all my fault I only loved zhan ge first I am sorry but please listen to us we love each other."

Parents pov

"I think it's enough see how they are crying let's stop this before they do something ok" we already planned everything we brought cake and party poppers then we decided to go out and make them happy.

Zhan's and Yibo's pov

We both fell on our knees and started crying while hugging each other then after sometime we heard our parents "Congratulations for your new relationship" we raised our head and suddenly they brusted party poppers then we both were shocked then both together said "Congratulations our cute babies" we saw them they brought a cake on which there is written "CONGRATULATIONS YIZHAN " we don't know what that means and then eomma said "thanks to my genius brain finally they confessed about their relationship see if told you na " "Excuse me Mrs.Wang I also helped you in this and I confirmed about this to you" "Well you are right Mr.Wang but this whole idea was mine so be quite" "And who brought the cake Mrs.Wang " "you Mr.Wang but the idea was mine so shut up". We were so confused here and these both are fighting for what we almost got heart attack we thought that they won't except us , '' WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH TALKING ABOUT '' I yelled at both of them. They flinched and were about to drop the cake but caught it. " Yay yibo you brat why are you shouting like dog because of you I almost dropped the cake you stupid face." "First of all I am not stupid face I am handsome face second of all eomma what are you both talking about and what is this cake and party poppers and mainly what the hell is YIZHAN can you both tell us what is going on" "this bakas real didn't understand till now listen first of all this is our plan we made this so that you both can confess about your relationship to us ok and second of all YIZHAN is a combind name of you both yi from yibo and zhan from xiao zhan perfect na what do you think?" "You both did this for us?" "No my dear zhan it's for our neighbours" "Why did you not tell us earlier I thought it is for us" "zhan ge it's for us only they are messing around " "so eomma you accept us?" "Of course our cuties we accepted you both long back you both were only not confessing that's why we had to do this we are sorry but it's your fault for not saying anyways cut the cake fastly" "thank you so much eomma and appa for accepting my and yibo's relationship  and we are sorry for hiding about this we were scared we thought you both might not accept us we apologise for hiding" "it's OK zhan zhan come there and you too come here stupid face" "eommaaaaa" "hahahaha ok sorry come" "Thank you so much eomma and appa you too I love you both so much" "we love you too".

Zhan's pov

We cut the cake and feed it to each other I am very happy right now it's like a dream came true I love my family thank god they both accepted us if they didn't I don't know what would have we done. Anyways nothing happened like that while we were eating the remaining cake eomma suddenly asked "did you both doing it" I was confused what it "what it eomma" "sorry I asked the wrong person leave it zhan bodi listen did you do it till now?" I saw yibo choked on the cake I gave him water to drink he thanked me and said "no eomma we didn't" "is it ok I thought you already did it anyways we both are going out on vacation for 1 week so till we come back you should do it you get it" "really finally thank you eomma I was waiting for this moment ok I will accomplish the mission you gave eomma" I was curious so I asked " what mission yibo tell me also and what is "it" means? " "I will tell you about it tomorrow clearly ok zhan ge for now eat the cake ok " "ok if you say so" we ate and we kept the remaining cake in fridge and went to our respective rooms and slept.

Hi my lovely stars I hope you like this and the next chapter will be intense😏.

Let me know what do you think in the comments.💜❤