REGRETFUL PAST

I woke up and saw zhan ge still hugging me tightly and sleeping like a baby I didn't wanted to wake him up so I let him sleep because I still remember his face he was trembling with fear I wanted to know what happened that zhan ge was so scared at night so I decided I will ask him after he wakes up.

Zhan's pov

I woke up and saw myself sleeping on yibo's chest while hugging him tightly not going lie though after seeing his face as soon as I woke up made my day I saw his handsome face that cute and sharp nose and his big eyelashes and rosy lips and his sharp jaw.I was so lost in his beauty that I didn't see him waking up.

Yibo's pov

I was sleeping then I felt someone staring at me so I opened my eyes and saw zhan ge staring at me without blinking he was so adorable actually his messy hair and cute bunny eyes and sharp nose and plump and rosy lips he was staring at me like he wants to eat me live. Zhan said "I am sorry that actually you were sleeping so I didn't wanted to wake up" I said "That is why you were staring at my face for so long right " he was embrassed to answer then I remembered that I have to ask zhan ge what did he dreamt last night that made him termble in fear I then asked "zhan ge can you please tell me what did you see in your dream you were so scared last night if you are comfortable please tell me what happened if not it's OK I understand you can tell me when you are comfortable with me" zhan ge said "no no it's alright I will tell you what happened. In my dream I saw my parents car accident their whole bodies were covered in blood I was so scared I kept on telling them not to leave me but they left me " zhan ge started to cry so I embraced him and then he started sobbing in my chest I patted his back to comfort him after that zhan ge said "it is all my fault that day it was raining and I wanted a puppy I don't know what happened to my stupid brain I just wanted a puppy I told them they said we will go later but I didn't listen to them I started to throw tantrums and was not listening to their words then they said ok and we went we brought a cute puppy I was so excited to play with the puppy. We were on the way to home then we were talking when a huge truck was coming towards the direction of our car my appa didn't notice it and BAM!!!! Our car was hit by that truck and my mom and dad died and I don't know why but God saved me I was just injured and passed out I didn't died but my mom and dad did some people came and took us to hospital but it was too late my mom and dad were not breathing any more it is all fault I wish I was dead and my mom and dad were alive" he said this while sobbing even more harder I embraced him more tightly and comforted him. After sometime he stopped crying and said "I am so sorry I wasted your time" I said "no not at all and always remember I am here for you if you ever feel upset or if you want someone for comforting ok don't feel sorry for that and it's not your fault it's all depends on destiny ok. Destiny wanted this to happen that is why it did it is not your fault at all ok." I said this and landed a soft kiss on his forehead and went to fresh up.

After a hour

We both freshen up and went down for breakfast I saw eomma and appa I greeted him saying "Good Morning appa Good Morning eomma " they said together "Good Morning Little Bunny " I giggled and eomma asked "last night did you sleep well I heard you sobbing." I was shocked to hear this from eomma she heard my sobs then I said "nothing eomma I just had a nightmare that is why I was sobbing but then yibo comforted me and I slept hehe". Eomma said "oh my God my son knows to comfort I didn't know that yibo also has that side " I saw yibo glaring eomma with his cute eyes then eomma said "aiya I am just kidding ok you should not be too serious sometimes you have to laugh also". Then eomma served the breakfast and we ate it then appa went to office and yibo went to college now me and eomma were there in the home.

Sorry for the late update.

Hi my lovely stars I hope you like this. ❤