THE VACATION

MORNING

Eomma take this sunscreen and goggles with you it will be helpful and it will protect your skin from sun ok and did you take your suitcase and where is the makeup purse. "Zhan-zhan relax darling I took everything you chill we will go now ok.😀 we will miss you babies take care of yourself  and of our piggy also-"
"Eommaaaaa why do you call me piggy is pig as handsome as me zhan ge say something na" whined yibo." So sorry bodi but you do look like piggy hehehehe" giggled zhan "you betray me zhan ge you wait and see how this piggy will make you moan under him" said yibo smirking. "You said something bodi "   " Nothing zhan ge you go see off them I am coming ok " "ok come eomma and appa" said zhan "piggyyyyy" "what eomma" " come here I have something to tell you" said eomma. I went near to hear she said come near and whispered in my ear asking "Do you have lube with you?" I just had a thunder struck I looked at her with shocking eyes she said "what I am just helping you" I looked at her and smile I whispered back "I don't I will go raw" She smacked on my head and said "don't you dare do that it will hurt very terribly " "how then " I asked her. She whispered back "come here you piggy let's go" I asked "where eomma " "you just come na" She dragged me to her room.

Zhan's pov

I and appa were confused eomma and bodi whispered something to each other then after sometime eomma pulled yibo and went to eomma bedroom I don't know why but I want to know what are they talking about 😔😔

In the bedroom

Eomma dragged me and locked the door and said "see in this drawer there are lube and condoms ok we already brought them for you guys yesterday only use it well ok and to be honest I don't want you to use condom but once ask zhan zhan if he wants a child or not ok then you do as you wish" I was shocked to death by hearings this eomma brought these things for us really !!!! Tears started to well up in my eyes eomma panicked by seeing me she asked "what happened bobo why are you crying? " I replied her back "eomma thank you so much for preparing these things and supporting me and zhan ge I love you eomma" I said this and his her she patted my hair and said "don't cry piggy you are really looking like a pig now and we will always support you and zhan zhan because you both are my one and only cute sons aka my cute babies ok now wipe your tears come let's go outside if we will stay here for even one minute they both will bang the door asking are you both alright? Ok come let's go outside and what I said keep that in your mind ok" I smiled and wiped my tears and said ok then as soon as eomma opened the door zhan ge and appa both of them fell down rubbing their butts we both brusted laughing when we saw them like this I saw them both pout because of our laughter they stood up and keep there heads low because they wanted to hear our conversation so they stood near the door keeping their ears that's why both of them fell on ground as soon as eomma opened the door deserves them right I looked at eomma then she said "what the freak were you both doing?" They both looked at each other and then "it's all Zhan's plan he only wanted to know what were you both talking about" said appa while pointing his fingers towards zhan ge I saw zhan ge's face he looked at appa with his big doe eyes which clearly said why me appa I didn't do anything how could you appa (which is very funny) eomma said "don't you dare old man stop putting blame on others when you are the one to blame you old fart why do you want to know about our conversation we also have some secrets do you get that now shut your mouth up and let's go otherwise we will be late come" then she dragged appa with her then told us bye and gave 5 pages lecture to us for our food and health and then finally both of them went. I signed in relief then I looked at zhan ge he looked back at me asked me "now what should we do?" I replied "you only decide gege your wish but first can you please cook breakfast for us I am starving pretty please" he said "of course I am also hungry you watch TV till then I will cook us a delicious breakfast ok go" I said ok and went to my room and took my phone out and type male to male sex I want experience of course I don't know that much I opened it and saw some videos I saw how pleasure the bottom got while getting fucked so while watching I drowned into the video and I was imaging gege moaning under me saying "aaah.... daddy please go faster nghh... this kitten want to get fucked so hard that I can't walk please more faster Ahhh... there right there hmmp so good" while imaging this I felt my little brother twitching then I heard a click sound I came out of my imagination saw zhan ge standing there with shocked expression.......

Hi my lovely stars I hope you like this story.💜 And what do you think happened please let me know what do you think happened in comments 👇👇👇.