GETTING CAUGHT MAYBE NOT

Eomma's and Appa's pov

One evening we were watching TV while discussing about our new ship "YIZHAN " yes we made this name yi is from yibo and zhan is from xiao zhan perfect ship name right. So as we're discussing about them then we heard some weird noises coming from upstairs we got so excited because the sounds were almost like moaning so wanted to see if our two sons are ship or not so we went upstairs we went near yibo's room we knocked on the door but yibo didn't open the door so we opened the door and saw there was no one so we slowly came towards zhan-zhan's room and as expected we heard the noises or should I say moans (hehehe) getting louder so we walk near their door we could not believe what we heard. We heard these voices "arghh yibo slowly you are going to break it stop it can't take anymore ahhh " then we heard yibo "nghh zhan ge it won't break I can't stop we are almost near mmmh just a little bit more zhan ge" we could not believe what we heard so we opened the door and guess what we saw these two bakas are struggling to close a zip of a suitcase shit our whole mood is ruined we were feeling like we are watching the interesting part in a movie then suddenly power goes off this is what we are feeling right now I was so angry I thought we were going to witness something steamy and hot but we saw this so I asked "what are you both doing?" Zhan said "eomma we are trying to zip this suitcase but it is not zipping up what should we do" then appa said "you should have just asked us why are shouting as if you both are fucking each other" zhan and yibo looked at me as if I said something wrong did I? Then I realised what I said "I meant why were you both shouting as if leave it come down stairs and have your dinner ok " After this we both went down and started serving dinner.

Yibo and Zhan's pov

While we both were trying to zip up the suitcase our door opened widely we were shocked but then we saw our parents were standing at the door they asked us what are we doing we said we are zipping the suitcase but we don't know why they were frustrated and suddenly our appa said why are you shouting as if you are fucking each other we were shocked to core we were actually were scared thinking that they might have caught us being in a relationship so we are very terrified right now.

"Bodi do you think they caught us being in a relationship?" Said zhan "I don't know zhan ge I am also thinking about the same thing if they know about our relationship then would they accept our relationship or will they depart us from each other I am very scared zhan ge I don't want to lose you no matter what I want to stay with you forever I want to spend my whole life will you I want to see only your face before sleeping and also when the sun rises I only want you to be the first person I want to see and I want to fuck you and have babies with you and have a beautiful family with you zhan ge " zhan blushed at the words I said at last "me to bodi don't worry I have a feeling that eomma and appa will accept us ok so don't take too much stress ok relax we will be together no matter what ok come on we will go and have dinner otherwise eomma will think that we are really fucking each other ok let's go" said zhan ge. We both went down stairs and saw eomma and appa sitting we went there and started eating silently then my eomma decided to break the silence and asked "Are you both in a relationship?" We literally choked on our food "NO" we both yelled in unison I saw my eomma and appa face they were grinning like they know something that we are hiding. I asked eomma "Why did you such question to us eomma?" "Nothing much I just saw you both doing something so I asked" replied eomma I was very terrified right now with all the courage that was left I asked eomma "what did you see eomma?" Eomma looked at us with a evil grin and smirk and said "I saw you both....."

What do you think their eomma saw?

Please let me know what do you think happened in the comments.

Hi my Lovely stars I hope you all are doing well I sincerely apologise for the late update but I am very busy. I hope you like this story 💜.