Chapter 102

“Loki, no, don't do that, pup,” Jude scolded the little one who was constantly tugging on the ends of his pants to get him to play. Loki whined while his brothers watched the ordeal silently. Titus growled at the relentless pupper who kept tugging on the omega's clothes and soon after that, he gave up getting the omega to play and curled up at the foot of the sofa.

Jude smiled sadly. “I'm sorry, baby, but I can't play right now. I can't even walk properly. You see how big I am, right? Wait a bit more and all of you will have someone else to play with,” he beamed, causing the little ones to bark at his cheerful voice, tails wagging excitedly.

“Baby, who are you talking to?” Alexander questioned as soon as he entered the living room. “Did you drink your smoothie?”

“Yes,” the omega nodded. “I was just talking to the pups,”

The alpha chuckled, raising his brows. “Baby, they're no longer pups. Look at their size,” he pointed out before walking over to back hug the omega.

“I know. They're growing fast but they'll still be pups to me. Look at them calling me to play with them. My innocent little angels,” Jude cooed, causing his mate to shake his head with a small smile.

“You're spoiling them, love. They're supposed to be fierce guard dogs meant to protect you but look at you making them look so pettable,”

“Pettable? Is that even a word?”

“I don't know. It should be,” Alexander shrugged. “But that's not important here,” the alpha said, hands sliding under the omega's shirt to caress his mate's baby bump. “Oh, wow, our bub is very active today,” the man said, smiling when he felt the little movements.

“Little devil is giving me tickles all the time,” the omega let out a chuckle.

“Tickles?”

“Yeah, sometimes it feels like that,” Jude nodded. “You finished your work?”

“Yep, all done early so I can spend time with you,” Jude hummed a reply to his mate's words before leaning onto the alpha's chest as he let out a sigh of relief. “Back pain? Should we sit down?”

“Yeah, I think that'd be good,”

“Let's go to the bedroom? I can put on a movie,”

“Hmm…okay,”

“Come,” Alexander grabbed his mate's hand as he walked to their bedroom. “Settle down on the bed,” he said to the omega before going to adjust the temperature in the room. He arranged the pillows and then went to get snacks and drinks before selecting a movie. “What do you want to watch, love?”

“Put on something comforting. Some romantic comedy or something.”

“The proposal. Should we watch that?” Alexander read the movie title on the TV. It looked old but he didn't remember watching it. It did have one of his favorite actors playing the lead role though.

“Yeah, put it on. I saw it a few years ago and it was good,” the omega nodded.

Alexander nodded and then clicked on the play button before turning off the lights and getting under the blankets. He pulled the omega onto his chest so he could snuggle him. “You look so soft right now I want to eat you up,” the taller man let out a chuckle as he breathed in the fresh and smoothing smell of his mate's shampoo from the omega's soft hair.

Jude laughed at the comment. “You say the weirdest things,”

“I'm not lying. Pregnancy makes you ten times cuter. You're cute ultra pro max,”