Chapter 44

He took in the sight in front of him. 

There were hickeys littered all over the omega's body. His nipples were swollen and had bright red bite marks around them. 

Jude covered his face in embarrassment. 

"Don't-Don't stare at me like that! " 

Alexander chuckled, removing the hand from his mate's face. "It's because you look so beautiful, " 

The omega gasped when his mate suddenly gripped his hips and spread his legs wide. 

Alexander pulled down his brief, exposing his length that was already half hard. He softly pressed it against Jude's hole earning a whimper out of the boy. 

"You're already leaking, "

Alexander said as he watched the slick pour out of the omega. 

Jude was breathless. His hole clenched in anticipation. 

Alexander was teasing him. 

"Alex… do something… " The omega whimpered out desperately. He was getting frustrated with the alpha not doing anything and just staring at him. 

A small smile formed on Alexander's lips. "Do what, kitten?

"D-Do it, " 

"What? You have to say it or I won't know what you want, " Alexander smirked. 

Jude whined as he stared at the alpha. He looked away before whispering the words. 

"P-Put it in…. put it inside me, " 

Alexander gulped and his smirk grew wide as he leaned down. "As you wish, kitten, " He whispered before adjusting himself on the omega's entrance. "Tell me if it hurts, okay? " 

Jude nodded before he closed his eyes and bit his lips. 

A string of whimpers slipped past the omega's lips as his mate pushed in all the way.

Alexander waited some time for him to adjust before slowly moving his hips. The boy let out a loud moan and tried to cover his mouth. 

The alpha quickly caught the omega's hands and pinned them above his head before increasing his pace. 

Jude threw his head back in pleasure and Alexander stared down at the beautiful sight in front of him. 

He gripped the boy's hips with one hand to keep him in place. 

The sight in front of him alone pushed the alpha to the edge. Jude looked so lewd with his legs spread wide and head thrown back. 

It was the most beautiful sight ever. 

Alexander increased his speed and thrusted deep into the moaning and whimpering omega under him again and again while occasionally changing his position.

After a while, Jude came while calling out his mate's name. He looked at Alexander with teary eyes as the alpha mercilessly continued his thrusts. 

He bit his lips and whimpered, clenching tight around Alexander when he pushed in a bit more deeper. 

The alpha threw his head back and let out a breathless moan when he finally released inside his mate. 

Jude waited for Alexander to come down from his orgasm before he shifted and hugged the alpha close. "Kiss… " He pouted. 

His mate could only chuckle and give the omega what he wanted. He pulled the boy close and kissed him passionately. 

Jude smiled in satisfaction when they pulled apart. 

"Let's go wash up, " Alexander said and picked up his mate from the bed. 

"I-I can walk… " Jude said, his cheeks red like tomatoes. 

The alpha only hummed as he walked to the bathroom with him still in his hands. 

They brushed their teeth and took a long shower before going down to the kitchen. 

Breakfast was already made by Cheryl so they didn't have to worry about that. 

Jude dug into his waffles as soon as it was served. He hummed as he took a big bite out of it. 

Alexander chuckled. "Were you hungry? "

The omega nodded and took another big bite before he stopped suddenly. "You don't have work today?" He tilted his head. 

"I'm not going, " The alpha shrugged. "I wanna stay home today, "

"You don't feel well? 

"I'm fine. I just wanna stay here and watch a movie with you, "

"M-Movie? With me?" Jude stuttered out in surprise. 

"Yes, you don't want to?" The alpha raised a brow, causing his mate to shake his head immediately. 

"N-No, I'm okay… umm… s-so we're going out?"

"No, we can use the mini theatre. I'm not in the mood to go out, "  

"Okay… " Jude looked down, his face flushed pink. He was so excited that didn't even have the appetite to eat anymore. 

Hearing Alexander's words was like eating a full course meal. 

"Finish your breakfast then I'll let you select the movie, " 

"Huh? Really?!"

"Yes, really, "

*

*

*

"You don't have any Disney movies or Romcoms? " Jude pouted in disappointment. 

Alexander raised a brow. "Cartoon movies?"  

"Yes, like Tangled, Frozen, and Lion King?" 

"You can search it up. It must be there, "

"Oh, I found it!" The boy chirped. "Do you like Tangled?"

"I never watched it, " The alpha shrugged. 

Jude looked at him wide eyed before a big smile made its way into his lips. "Then we should watch it. It's the Rapunzel fairy tale with a little twist and fun! You'll love it! " He said excitedly before getting onto the big couch. 

Alexander smiled and pulled the boy to his lap, covering them both with a big blanket after. 

"Then let's watch it, " He whispered in the omega's ears before placing a kiss on the boy's cheeks. 

Jude flushed red before he cleared his throat and snuggled into the alpha's chest. 

Alexander's body was bulky and hard. But it felt so warm. 

It felt like home….