Prologue

You need to know this before you start reading.

You shouldn't read this book if you can't handle emotions. Period.
Tears! Tears are a gateway to our emotions. And if you can't handle them, you can't handle the heartbreaks in this book. But I urge you to read it because it's true. It's all true. All of this happens, and Geventen evolves even as I am writing this — parallel to your world, i.e., Geventen exists in real life. 

You think I'm kidding, your fault, honey. If you're an Enchanter, don't worry, you'll soon land up here.

No one knows me, honestly. There's a veil around me, no one can see through but think they've dug me through already. They have barely scratched the surface. I'm merely a messenger from god to this world, to help Geventen – The God's Abode.

History repeats. It doesn't need to be proven. Because you can see it happening in front of your eyes. This generation is different. It's different from the other centuries I've existed in. It's darker and more mysterious, full of death traps and abysmal sorrow at every step. 

This time even the victim is unique and enigmatic.

Grace has a deeper and darker past altogether of which she is unaware. She seems to be just another normal person. The only thing I look forward to is her initiation to the Enchanted World of Geventen and Arka. But wait, what is this feeling I have! What if she doesn't survive there? Many don't.

Someday I want to reveal all the secrets about her and her family to Grace. But I fear. 

What if she isn't able to endure the harshness of it? What if she can't bear them? Maybe she needs to discover the secrets on her own and at her own pace. I don't doubt her perseverance;

I'm just being realistic. She's one of the emotionally weakest Enchanters that I've ever seen. I care for her, and I want her to pass the Geventen survival drills and tests. I want her to match the greatness of the mission for which she was MARKED!

-JK