In this case it seems to be complementary show within a year of the incident.

"Hence our whole team truly apologizes once more for the inconvenience caused and would like to present the upcoming play for the evening as a request to accept our apology and also as a token of thanks to everyone seated here for giving us another chance today and for coming to the play." They bowed once more when the whole crowd yelled a collective "It's fine".

That was perhaps because we all could feel they were truly apologetic and were genuinely trying to fix the situation. This quality was rare to see in a business as everyone would be fixed on making money but they proved it be wrong so far.

"Thank you so much. The play will start in few minutes and hope you all enjoy  your evening watching the show." The amount of happiness on their faces with the hope of restoring the reputation for the show was too evident to not notice as everyone awaited the show to begin with boosted excitement.

And true to their words the lights were turned off and only the golden light shown on the stage as a lengthy and tall white screen was pulled up on the stage.

Show started with images of fish nets flowing in the water as fishes hopped over was created in the shadows. Then a picture with a mermaid was created so beautifully and for the next forty minutes until the play was completed the whole arena was in pure silence as the audience were completely immersed in the heart-touching love story between a mermaid girl and a fisherwoman that was presented in front of us.

The human girl gave her life to save the mermaid girl from perishing because of a past curse and to turn her into a human so that she could live her life happily.

And the mermaid girl visited the seashore that they both used to meet everyday until she grew old and took her last breath in that shore itself with her lover's locket clutched in her hand.

To say I was sobbing silently would not do any justice to the way I was feeling at the moment. It was so beautifully done and portrayed.

Then the lights were turned on slowly one by one as the team emerged on the stage. The whole arena filled with a long applause along with a standing-ovation.

Damn! This moment felt amazing as goosebumps rose all over my body. They say with few events you just got to be there and perhaps this was one such moments of mine.

"Hope you enjoyed the show. We tried our best to give you only best of best plays possible." We heard the host speaking as we all yelled out a "YESSSS!"

He chuckled with tears filling in all of the team members' eyes showing how important today's show success was for them which they deserved as he thanked one last time before bowing again and the show was closed.

"That was one hell of a play!" Mom exclaimed as we walked by the footpath heading towards a hotel to have dinner before going home.

Dad has taken the boys to amusement park so they informed already the will eat outside and would come only around 10. Considering it was only 8 now, mom wanted to spend some more time out and was not in the mood to cook which is why we were entering a small, cozy looking hotel by the roadside now.

We huddled in a warm corner of the hotel and quickly placed the order before I got lost with my thoughts about the play as mom took out her phone.

The sadness of the ending and the loving feeling of the love they shared and burning passion of their intimate moments everything crashed in my heart. That was not just a play, it was a short movie. And now I suddenly missed my sweet girl.

Thinking about her reminded me about how practically everyone in her life knows about me and about us. Everyone that were important to her were aware about us. But in my life, in my world here, anyone barely knows that we are together.