epilogue

Armaan pov

After my grandma accepted me every one agnihotri mansion accepted me and grandma declared that I should get every right as elder son of agnihotri mansion even though me and my father didn't accept that decision she is adamant . Even uncle , aunty and Rohan told i should accept that decision. So now in agnihotri company Iam the major share holder and for every decision is taken with signature.

When I got major share, malika left Rohan and told she only married him for power which now only amulya gets as I was having more power. But at end Rohan was happy,he married  Tara who so innocent for this cruel world . Tara is girl whom I saved from her cruel family and let her stay with me our house . Rohan fall in love with her for innocence when he met her at my home.

Today my grand ma's birthday. So there is function in agnihotri mansion. So here Iam waiting for my beautiful wife with daughter and son. We had a son who is 2 year old and now Maanya is 4 year old.

Armaan - amulya I am coming inside .

She is not a woman who applies tons make up or take more time to get ready. So I want to know why she is getting late. When I went inside there my amulya is wearing my shirt which is reaching her knees. She is looking cute in my shirt with her 7 months pregnant belly .we are going have our third child.

Armaan - jaan

When I called her she turned her head and she is crying.

Armaan - amulya jaan why are you crying baby .

Amulya - Iam looking like a baby elephant, I am fat and ugly  no dress is fitting me . I think you go alone with kids ,otherwise you will be embarassed by me.

Armaan - you know you are right you are looking like a baby elephant but I find this baby elephant cute .

Amulya - i know you are lying to make me happy.

Armaan - no baby , you know I entered inside room and saw you in my shirt I just wanted drag you into bed and make love you all night but we should attend function so I controlled my desire. Trust me today night I am not letting you sleep

She bend her head with shyness ,I pecked are forehead and went towards cupboard get her clothes. I gave clothes to her and said

Armaan - get ready and never think you are embracement to me .you are precious to me .

Angnihotri mansion

Dev - mom it's time you should cut the cake

Arundhati - armaan didn't come till now,call him. I will cut cake when he comes.

Armaan -dad , grandma

Dev- armaan why are you  this late.

Armaan - I have three kids dad.

Amulya slapped my shoulder and we all laughed at her.

After that grand ma cut the cake and we enjoy some time in party ,came back home

Armaan - amulya you go and change I will make kids sleep.

Armin (our son)- no mom

Armaan- Armin let mom rest i will tell you story .

Armin - no mom

By he jumped to amulya but I handled him on right time and he started crying

Amulya - Armin baby don't cry ,I will only make you sleep.

Armaan - amulya

Amulya -  armaan , iam fine. He is missing me please.

Armaan - my maanya is a good girl and Armin bad boy .

Hearing me maanya giggled.

Armin - mom

Amulya - no my Armin is a good boy.

We took kids to their room and made them sleep . Then we came out bedroom

When we reach our room , i pulled amulya and placed my lips on her lips.with out stopping my kiss I took her to bed .

Amulya- some was saying to my son let mom rest.

She teased me with heavy breathing

Armaan- ofcourse you will be resting ,when did you ever done anything it's me who will do everything .

I said with wink and slapped my shoulder.

Armaan - I love you amulya,if you are tired it's ok

In reply she took my lips and I made love her. After 4 rounds

Amulya - not anymore , iam tried now .

Armaan - i love you

I kissed her forehead and she
smiled

Amulya - I love you more

              THE END

THANKS FOR READING, PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE