part 1

Amulya pov

Today is my armaan birthday but he doesn't celebrate his birthday because he lot his mother on same day.But i always wanted make him feel special in one way or other way always then how can I leave him on his birthday. Armaan will be very angry if I celebrate his birthday and I remember when I planned his birthday after marriage for 1st time he is very angry.

Flashback

Today is my maan 1st birthday after marriage . I called my dad and armaan's family but expect dev uncle no one came . I really hate his family how can they don't love my maan.

So we three are waiting for armaan to come home from court. I also have suprise for  my maan ,I am 2 months pregnant . Door bell rang and I ran to open door .

When I open door he was surprised to see our father's their ,he directly went to them took blessings from them and hug them. Now he took look around the home ,next i thought he will be happy but he shouted.

Armaan-what hell is all this,dad don't you know I won't celebrate this day

Dev-beta .. amulya interrupted in between

Amulya -dev uncle told me but I thought you should move on from.. but armaan didn't let her complete

Armaan -so the great amulya sinha thought after killing my mother i should move on.

Amulya -maan it's not your mistake,how can just born kill his mother. It was a fate ,please move on if you can't move on from past how can you accept future.

Armaan- just stay in your limits amulya ,who the hell are you to decide about me.

Prudhvi -armaan ,now you are crossing your limits

Dad shouted armaan but i stopped him

Amulya -dad please don't come between us.

Amulya -armaan we are going to be parents,please try to move on.

He was shocked but having tears in eyes . Next moment he left from there towards our bedroom.

Dad came towards me and told

Prudhvi -this is why I never wanted you to marry him ,he has lot baggage.

Amulya -dad ,now I am his wife even I share his baggage .so you don't love me any more.

Prudhvi -i can't fight but take care of you and my grand child . Never forget that you are my princess and not a burden for me.

Dev uncle gave sad smile and left with dad.

I cleaned everything and took the gift I brought for him with me to guest room to sleep.

Next day morning armaan came to me told sorry for his rude behaviour.

Flashback end.

So this time I will make him feel special but with out celebrating his birthday. I cooked his favourite and baked cake but I will say him iam carving for all these so I prepared. I was in thoughts when I heard crying voice of maanu our daughter maanya. It's her feeding time so I fed her and started playing and talking her with her .

Amulya -maanu you know today is papa birthday but he doesn't celebrate.

Maanu giggled while listening to her mother

Amulya -yes ofcourse he should move on but it's ok we will not force him and accept him the way he is. Because maanu and maanu's mother loves maanu's father very much.

Door bell rang.

Amulya - maanu 's father came home

Armaan is not like those husbands who hug or wish or atleast smile at their wife after returning home,he directly goes our bedroom to fresh up but after maanu he first wants see her .

I am happy that even though he is closed up with me he is open with maanu.