part 5

Amulya pov

I came to visit dev uncle today . He will feel happy that armaan is moving on from past. While entering office I saw Rohan and his wife.

Rohan - wife and husband both are happy today.

I smiled at him and replied

Amulya - we are happy. Meet you afterwards.

I went towards dev uncle cabin when I heard

Armaan - you know dad i used behave like a husband just not to hurt her . I don't want to break her heart by saying her that I love someone else or you forced me to marry her

I didn't hear more and went away from there.

I reached home and maanya was still sleeping in her crib . I left her home with my father as he came to visit. He is going on business trip for 1 month so he came to visit me.

Prudhvi - princess , I am leaving now my flight in one hour I should airport.

Amulya - ok dad
I told with fake sadness

Prudhvi - are you okay princess ,I feel you are sad.

Amulya - no dad ,I am really happy.

Prudhvi -ok bye ,take care.

After my father left , I cried my heart out. I am completely broken . Why ? He loves someone else . He is acting to be my husband. Why?

I know he doesn't love me but I thought I make him fall in love with me oneday but how can I when he already love someone else. Now what will happen to maanya and me. No I can't be selfish,if he loves someone else he can't be happy with me . I will give him happiness even if it breaks my heart.

I packed mine and maanya bags to leave to my home. Before leaving i wrote letter to armaan

Dear armaan
       I love you soo much armaan . I will do anything for your happiness even if it breaks my heart. It was my mistake that i became stubborn to marry you. I loved you before marriage so forced daddy to marry you may be that's the reason dev uncle forced you to marry me . But if I know you love someone else I would have backed out armaan . I always thought your distance with me is due to ignorance of your family,you just wanted to safe by distancing every one but I never thought I came between you and your love . But now I will go away . You marry a girl you love and be happy.
             Yours soon to he ex-wife
                        Amulya .