part 2

Armaan pov

Today I want to go home early but my bad luck I was having busy day at court.today is my birthday I very well know amulya waiting home to make me feel special in some other way because I shouted on my last birthday.

I don't why she loves me this much even though I don't deserve her love . I felt really bad when I saw her birthday gift for my first birthday after our marriage.

Flashback

Armaan- just stay in your limits amulya ,who the hell are you to decide about me.

Prudhvi -armaan ,now you are crossing your limits

When prudhvi uncle shouted me I realised how iam hurting amulya with my words. Even though I always maintained distance between us but she always tried to understand me. She always tried beyond limits make me feel special.she literally lives for me and I don't deserve her love because Iam a idiot ignored by his family and left by his love. And maybe I deserve it all because now iam hurting a girl who loves me unconditionally and for why just because she wants me to be happy and move on. Afterwards what she told made ground slip below my feet.

Amulya -dad please don't come between us.

Amulya -armaan we are going to be parents,please try to move on.

Parents? We are going to be parents. I being idiot just left from there towards bedroom.

After sometime I realised she didn't come to our room so I went to check up on her . I observed now the decoration was cleared and she was no where seen . I checked guest room and there she is sleeping with my gift . I took it and unwrapped. I cried seeing the gift . I kissed her forehead and lied while hugging her but she was in deep sleep that she doesn't even know I was here

 I kissed her forehead and lied while hugging her but she was in deep sleep that she doesn't even know I was here

                       Gift 🎁

Next morning I woke up but she was still sleeping due to pregnancy otherwise she never sleep this late. I went get ready court when came down she is prepare breakfast. I back hugged her and  she was surprised.

Armaan - I am sorry sorry amulya

Amulya - it's ok armaan ,i understand you .

Armaan -thankyou , Iam feeling so happy that i want to shout iam going to be father.

She laughed hearing my words.

Amulya - armaan will you adjust for today I woke up late i didn't prepare lunch and for breakfast I only prepare toast and omelet.

Armaan -its ok

I finished breakfast  and ready to leave for court

Armaan - bye amulya take care
  Bye baby ,papa love you

Amulya -mama and baby also loves you.

And she kissed my forehead like every day. But today some thing stirred inside my heart.

Flashback end

Reached home and rang door bell ,their came my wife with smiling face . I took my daughter from her and kissed her forehead to which she giggled. My daughter look same like her mother