part 7

Amulya pov

I brought him to room and gave fresh clothes but he being stubborn told me he will not change.

Armaan - if you will not hear me what I want to say then I will not change.

Amulya - armaan

But he didn't let me speak

Armaan - please amulya listen to me once I beg you.

I can't see him this way so I told

Amulya -ok.

Armaan-you will not stop me till I end  what I want say .

Amulya -ok

He made me sir on bed and he kneel down before me.

Armaan- it's true I loved a girl before marriage but you didn't came between us. she left me because she loved me  thinking iam son of agnihotri house so I will provide her power and luxurious life of being agnihotri daughter in law. When she came to know I am  son dev agnihotri whom Arundhati agnihotri didn't accept as her grand son she left me and married Rohan the only grand son of Arundhati agnihotri.

Amulya - what? Does everyone know this ,how can they make her daughter in law when you love her.

Armaan - no ,any one don't know about expect dad. He came to know after their marriage when I broke down in front of him. But after she left me I accepted that may be i don't deserve any ones love .

Amulya - no armaan ,you deserve more love than any one in this world . I love you armaan more than any one .

Armaan kissed my forehead and told me

Armaan - I know . You know what I feel now you are God way of saying sorry for taking my mother during birth, giving a family who can't see more than status power and money.

Armaan - and coming to forced marriage .

Flashback

Dev - armaan please move on my son . She is very kind girl .she will make your life beautiful. She will give you this much love that you will never require any one else love other than her.

Armaan -then what about her dad .what will she get a broken man with lot of baggage who can't even love her

Dev - armaan she make you move on from past and you will fall in love with her.

Armaan - dad iam this broken that no one can do anything. You just spoiling girls life for your son

Dev - believe me beta

Armaan - no dad, now iam going to sinha house and rejecting for this marriage

Dev - if you that you will see my dead face

Armaan - dad

Dev - yes ,if you love you will marry her. You know why I never that agnihotri house because your mother took my promise that I will not leave my mother or family for her or you.your mother didn't want to separate me from family. After your mother iam only leaving for you ,your happiness is my everything but I lost it slowly. Amulya is only hope to get my son's happiness back.

Armaan- I love you dad and I will marry her.

Flashback end

But on our first night I wanted say that I love someone else but she left me and I need some time to accept this marriage but