part 9

Author pov

Dev entered agnihotri mansion, he was drunk so much that he is falling down while walking .

Arundhati agnihotri who was sitting in hall saw and taunt him

Arundhati - now only this day is their to see that agnihotri son drunk this much that he can't even walk

Dev laughed at her and replied that.

Dev - today your this taunt can't make me sad ,I am so soo happy today .

Arundhati was stunned by his answer. What ever Arundhati says he used to listen and just walk way from their but never answered back. But today he laughed at her.

Dev - you know why I am happy, because finally my son got happiness which you people took away from him .

Arundhati got angry by listening him.

Arundhati - shut up dev , you feel grateful that i let you give that orphan's child our family name .

For which dev laughed and replied in equal high pitch as her

Dev - orphan's child , he is mine and anitha's child. We married ritually in front God for whom there is no status and power are infront ,all are equal infornt of God. And who are you to give him your family name. He is son of this family.

All came out listening to the fight.

Dev - and one more thing with out me you all would have been on road till now. Your husband died due to debts on company which I took on my shoulders at young age and brought it this height today. What ever luxurious life you people are enjoying is because of me never forget that.

He went away from their saying this.

Malika - grand ma how can he speak to you in this tone. You should show him his place . You should make Rohan next ceo.

Arun shouted - Malika

Malika - I am sorry uncle but he saying that everything is his charity what if he gives everything to his son . What about all of us.

Arun - what ever my brother said is true. My brother always worked hard for this family,only thing he ever wanted was anitha sister in law which this family never accepted. But after mom insulted my sister in law he wanted to leave us but my sister stopped him because she how it feels to be orphan ,even on day of her death she took my brother promise to leave us. But what this family did never accepted their son made him unhappy. Even my brother wants to give everything to his son it's not wrong as it's his hard work. But neither my brother nor his son is selfish like us,so don't worry.

By saying this Arun left from there leaving every one in thoughts expect malika who is in fear that she will loose her power and luxurious.