part 6

Armaan pov

I came home rang bell, but today to my suprise house help opened door.

Armaan - where is amulya,why are you opening door

House help- sir mam left with maanya baby . She told me to give u this letter.

She gave me letter and went from there while giving me pitiful looks.

I went my bedroom,opened letter and read it.

No no ,she can live me .how can I leave without her ,she became my life . I will get her back. I know she went prudhvi uncle house .so I went there.

Amulya pov

I was feeding maanya house help came and told me armaan came to visit me. So told her send him to my room.

I know him ,he will think about me and maanya . He try to convince me but this time I will not let him sacrifice his happiness. Armaan came inside while pushing door rashly that due to sound maanya started crying .

Amulya - maanya baby nothing happened. You are safe..

He didn't let me,he took maanya from me and took her to balcony from where garden can be seen.

Armaan- maanu ish baby ,papa is cry . Mama is a bad girl she misunderstood papa and made papa angry.

Amulya - what are you saying her .

But he just gave me glare and again started to talk with maanya.

Armaan-maanya you want rose ,see their is beautiful rose.

Now she is distracted and stopped crying. She put her head on his shoulder and stayed quiet. He walked some more time while carrying her and made her sleep. He made her sleep in crib and came towards me.

Armaan - get your bags we are leaving.

Amulya - no armaan, you should think about your happiness. Marry a girl and be happy.

Armaan - iam already married to girl I love , I Love you amulya.

Why he being stubborn, he is lying to me that he love me. So I took his hand took him outside house and told to leave.

Amulya - please leave armaan now you are hurting me by lying that you love me.

Armaan- but I truly love you.

Amulya - no ,I clearly heard you told dev uncle that don't want hurt me by saying you loved someone else.

Armaan - you just heard some of our discussion if you have heard our full discussion you would have known now I love you.

Amulya - please armaan iam begging you to leave .

By saying that I came inside and closed main door . But I heard armaan shouting something which didn't understand. I went to my my room and checked maanya . She is sleeping peacefully and i too tried to sleep. I don't when I slept but at mid night I saw its raing ,so I went close window but I saw armaan standing in rain. I ran to him

Amulya - armaan what the hell are doing in rain ,you should left to home.

Armaan - I told you I will not leave with out you.