part 4

Armaan pov

Today iam going visit my dad . Because yesterday when amulya thought I was doing everything for maanya I felt hurt . I want her to know that she is important for me. But I don't know how I can explain that her. When ever I hug her she just stay shocked.

I never visit my dad it was him who always visits me. My family doesn't like to see me and for my grand mother it's her failure to control her son. I visit his office to meet him so that I can avoid my grand mother.

When I reach ceo floor i saw Rohan and his wife romancing with each other and his wife pushed him towards papa door . He knocks Papa's office door went inside.

What suprise me was that today by seeing them together didn't break my heart. Rohan's wife Malika came towards me . She is my ex who left me because she wants to be daughter in law of agnihotri family and enjoy the luxurious life and power of being agnihotri daughter in law which not possible by marring me.

Malika- congratulations, I heard you had daughter. I hope you atleast love your daughter of not her mother

She said with smirk. But that made me laugh.

Armaan - not atleast daughter but I love both mother and daughter.

Rohan came outside and she turn towards him said

Malika- I as congratulating him for daughter.

Rohan - oh yeah, congratulations

Armaan - thank you

I went towards Papa's cabin. While opening door I heard from Rohan.

Rohan - you seem different, your are looking happy .

Armaan - iam happy.

And I went inside cabin . Dad was surprised to see me there.

Dev - armaan

I went to him and hugged him tight

Armaan - iam in love dad . You today when I saw Malika i didn't feel anything. I came here to set my confused thought straight but before entering your cabin i realised everything. I am in in love with amulya

Dad is looking at me with happy smile.

Armaan - you know dad i used behave like a husband just not to hurt her . I don't want to break her heart by saying her that I love someone else or you forced me to marry her but I didn't even know while not trying to hurt her , she became wife dad. I love you dad thankyou for forcing me to marry her.

Dev - I know amulya is going to make your life beautiful. So what are going to do and when are you going to say that you love her

Armaan - today. Bye papa I will meet you again.