Ch.14 Elysian Academy

Start from the beginning

Professor Elara's voice was melodic and soothing, captivating her audience as she led them through the ancient halls of the keep. Her knowledge of the history and legends of the place was vast, and she spoke with a passion that sparked the curiosity of all who listened. As she guided the group through the magical gardens and towering libraries, she gestured animatedly, her hands moving elegantly as if conducting an invisible orchestra of knowledge and enchantment.

With each step, Professor Moonshadow wove a spell of wonder and awe around her guests, leaving them spellbound by the secrets and mysteries hidden within the walls of Elysian Academy. To all onlookers, she was not just a tour guide, it seems she carried an intense yet delightful air around her. The trio joined up with the rest blending with the crowd of students that lined themselves in front of her.

Elara Moonshadow
"Greetings, curious minds! I am Professor Elara, your guide through the enchanting labyrinth of Elysian Academy. As a Psychic Enchanter, I specialize in unraveling the hidden threads of mystery and magic that weave through this ancient institution."

"Prepare to be mesmerized, for the secrets of this place are eager to reveal themselves to those who seek knowledge and adventure. Welcome, my fellow travelers, to a world unlike any other."

"Here, students from all over the realm come to hone their magical abilities and discover the true extent of their powers."

As they walked through the grand entrance hall, the tour guide gestured towards a series of paintings lining the walls. Each one depicted a famous mage or sorceress who had once studied at the Academy, their achievements and contributions to the magical world immortalized for all to see.

Tsukiko and Katsuki seemed to be astonished to see non humanoid figures on the wall.

Miyu seems to not be amused by the sight as the rest are. She also notices that certain people are giving the trio looks and or keeping a certain distance from them except Kaida.

While others randomly come up to Tsukiko as if they know her or of her like some celebrity. While Katsuki would get knowing looks from those who kept a distance.

Elara Moonshadow
"Our first stop is the Hall of Elements,"

the tour guide continued, leading the group into a room filled with swirling orbs of fire, water, earth, and air.

"Here, students learn to harness the power of the elements and channel them into spells of great potency."

Next, they entered the Library of Arcane Knowledge, a vast room filled with ancient tomes and scrolls containing untold secrets of magic. The ceiling seems to reach the sky filled with shelves of books filled up to the dome. The tour guide explained the importance of research and study in mastering the mystical arts, encouraging the students to delve into the depths of the library's collection.

Elara Moonshadow
"Here in the Library of Arcane Knowledge, you have the opportunity to uncover the secrets of magic and unlock your full potential. Remember, true mastery comes from dedicated research and study. So, let your curiosity guide you as you explore the mystical depths of these ancient texts."

But perhaps the most awe-inspiring sight was yet to come. As they walked out into the courtyard of the Academy, the students looked up in wonder at the floating castle that loomed overhead. Legends spoke of a powerful sorcerer who had once ruled the land from his lofty abode, using his magic to protect the realm from dark forces.

Elara Moonshadow
"The Floating Castle is a symbol of the Academy's commitment to pushing the boundaries of magic and technology," the tour guide explained, her eyes shining with pride. "It serves as a reminder to all who study here that anything is possible with dedication and determination."