Ch.1 Departure-Beautiful, Moon 心結

It was an early morning, the time is 18:06:35 off the Outskirts of Aetheria Kingdom within a rural town known as Mystoria,  a young lady named Miyu was woke readily, slowly filling with excitement as she got up to prepare for the first day ceremony of the Kingdom's Elysian Academy. With arms out stretched, as she rises to her toes she recalls, Elysian, the Academy's name, to some people evokes a sense of paradise and heavenly knowledge, reflecting the harmonious blend of magic and science that the institution represents. Others also suggests that it's a place of enlightenment and boundless possibilities. Finishing up her stretch as she muses, Miyu feeling more awake now couldn't help but feel a surge of energy coursing through her being, after all she has meticulously planned every detail of her departure to this Academy as she starts making her bed.

Miyu's Bedroom
Looking around, her room was adorned with a simple yet elegant charm, where the soft sunlight of dusk filtered through the delicate curtains, casting a warm glow upon her now neatly made bed. Her room has a minimalist design, The walls are painted in a serene shade of light-gray, complemented by soft, sheer curtains that allow natural sunlight to filter through with a sandy hue. Her room seemed quite inviting to curiosity.

The room is furnished with sleek, black modern furniture, including a comfortable armchair in a soothing pastel red color. A neatly arranged bookshelf displays her collection of favorite novels and academic textbooks, adding a touch of intellectual charm to the space. A small modern desk sits by the window, giving the perfect spot for Miyu to indulge in her creative pursuits or study diligently. Delicate potted plants adorn the room, providing a refreshing burst of greenery and a sense of tranquility. Soft ambient lighting, provided by chic pendant lamps, that would cast a warm glow, creating a cozy atmosphere. Overall, the simplicity and elegance of Miyu's room contribute to her calm and collected demeanor, giving off an inviting sanctuary where she can unwind and focus on her studies or personal reflection.

She thinks to herself as she moves swiftly to the bathroom..

Miyu Tachibana
" I wonder if I'll have an easy going day today. I have to make sure I make it to each land mark, Osamu gave me clear coordinates to follow so it shouldn't be too much trouble."

"Looks like I am in for quite an eventful day."

"I just think it is best that I see these places myself. I can use Umbral teleportation during the day but it's slower and only useable in places that casts a shadow."

She stepped into her bathroom and begins brushing her teeth..

"In any case I can also use Shadow melding to go invisible just in case."

She steps into her tub and closes the shutter. Turning on the shower grabbing the cold lever pointing it downward. The warm water rushes out as she steps forward to wash away any remnants of sleepiness. As droplets cascaded down her body, she contemplated her outfit for this special occasion. Miyu decided on a chic ensemble,

Miyu Tachibana
"My school uniform will combine elements of classic uni- with a touch of my personal style." She thinks,

"I got to hand it to the district for lenient uniform policies."

Miyu's Uniform
The uniform consists of a tailored blazer in a deep navy blue color, embroidered with gold accents along the edges. The blazer is fitted and structured, giving it a sophisticated look.

Underneath the blazer, Miyu wears a crisp, white button-up shirt with a mandarin collar. The shirt is made of high-quality fabric that adds a luxurious touch to the overall ensemble. It is tucked neatly into a pleated skirt that falls just above the knee. The skirt is a charcoal gray color, further enhancing the sleek and polished aesthetic. It also complimented her physique.