Personal (Spring Broken - Helluva Boss Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Blake: "How do I look?"

Loona: "Wow." She whispers to herself.

Blitzø: "Alright, you two. Now, fetch!"

Loona and Blake peer in front of them, as their target humans outlined in red in their vision.

Blake: "Got them. Loona, see if you can go for the male targets. I'll get the female targets."

Loona: "Let's do this."

Loona smirks and strolls over to a tall man wearing sunglasses. She moves a finger toward his chest and gives him a flirtatious grin. She motions behind her and to a private alleyway. Loona leads him into the alleyway and leans against the wall. The man reaches out to grab her in lust but is shot in the head by Blitzø spying on the roof. He gives Loona a thumbs up.

Blake approached a woman, as he stroked her cheek. She immediately blushed and looked at him with a very lustful look. He gestured to her that they both should go to an alley, to which she rapidly nodded. They both head there and as she is about to rip his shirt off, Moxxie sneaks in and slices her throat. Blake gave a thumbs up.

In the next shot, a blonde man runs to Loona in an alleyway with a hungry lustful look on his face. He is caught in a noose by Blitzø.

On a rooftop, a brown haired woman leans in to kiss Blake, but Millie knocks her off the roof with a kick. The woman falls into a dumpster that Moxxie slams shut.

Loona walks with a fat man down the sidewalk and a flower pot crashes into his head. Blitzø kills a woman with a knife, Millie kills a white haired woman with a spiked baseball bat, another woman gets shot in the head.

Blitzø and the gang put the bodies in bloodstained dark trash bags, closing them. In the background, Millie jumps on another body.

Blitzø: "That's nine kills in the bag! I like to see that waily snatch orgasm that many–

Blitzø: "That's nine kills in the bag! I like to see that waily snatch orgasm that many–."

Verosika: "Alright, spring breakers! Y'all ready to get fucked up and make some BITCHIN' BAD CHOICES?!"