Chapter fourteen: Other side.

Celyns POV:

                  November 23t, 2019
3:54am

Someone was in the library with us and heard my phone ring.
We ran into a really tight room and locked the door. We didn't know if someone actually followed us or if we imagined it.
But I was somehow sure I saw someone behind us.

"How did you ended up here?" Levi yelled in a whisper way.
"I'm searching for a book.." I answered lost.
"You mean a newspaper?" He asked again.
How did he know?
"Yes! How did you..."
"I'm gonna tell you something but promise you're gonna stay calm." Levi looked me in the eyes and I nodded.

                     October 31st, 2019
                              19:59pm

"Look what I brought!" Jun arrived in our meeting point with a boat connected in to the back of his car.
"Where did you get that thing from?" Leo asked confused.
"I borrowed it.." He answered and scratched the back of his neck.

We were pushing the boat inside the river for twenty minutes so we could get on the other side.

"Damn this thing is heavy!" Peter said while his face was turning red from the force he was putting.
"I'll ask again. Did you ask for this boat?" Leo who was also pushing asked for the 4th time.
"I told you already.. Yes!"
"How about you girls give us a hand over here!" Sebastian told us who was pulling from the inside of the river.
"If six boys that are in the hockey team can't get this bad-boy inside what difference two girls will do?" Mia answered in a flirty way.
"It's fine we can so it our selves!" Theo shouted.

I pulled Mia aside to talk to her.

"What was that?" I asked.
"What?" She said smiling.
"Did you just?" Before I could finish my sentence I could see her cheeks get red and a stupid smile appear in her face.
"Oh my God! You like Sebastian!" I said loudly.
"Shh! He's gonna hear you! And yes just a little bit but you can't tell anyone."
"Don't worry I won't."

It started to rain and few seconds later we turned to look at the boys and had already gotten the boat inside and were waving and laughing at us from a distance.

"Shit! Run!" I shouted and ran to the boat getting our legs inside the river.
"Next time just help us." Sebastian said and helped us get in.

By the time we got inside a storm was ready to begin.

"Hold tight!" Jun who was driving yelled.

The river was going crazy. Waves were hitting and filling our boat.
The storm pushed us right into a huge rock and we all lost our balance and fell.
I hit my head in to the motor and felt dizzy. It felt like many hours had gone by. I looked around and I could hear Levi screaming from another universe and suddenly I turned and my blurred vision cleared.

"Lyn! Are you okay! Lyn!"

I rubbed my head and got up like nothing happened.
I looked around once again.
Where was Mia?

"Where is Mia?" I asked scared.
"What?" Levi asked me back.
"Where the fuck is Mia!" I screamed since Mia was nowhere to be found.
"Mia!"

"Help!" I heard a voice from behind me.

Mia was drowning.