21. THE URGE TO MEET

Start from the beginning

He takes it and looks around, but no one was there. He takes the note out and reads it.

"Will be here soon, my love ❤️"

He crushed the paper and threw it on the door and went inside. He kept the bouquet on the table and sat fuming on the couch.

He was not aware what that message meant, he was not aware she was coming.

But after thinking for some time, he felt bad about what he did, she had sent it with so much love and he reacted like this.

He went outside and took the crushed paper . He straightened it and kissed it closing his eyes. And he had a light smile on his face. He went inside and took the bouquet. He observed how beautiful it was.

He smelled it and that reminded him of her. He was holding it in his hands and thinking of her.

The door bell rang and it was his manager, Bunty.

"Bunty,tum ?" Virat asked.

"Virat , we have a business meeting . You'll have to come with me right now. Mr. Goenka is coming to meet you" the Bunty said.

"But he didn't tell me anything " Virat thought of it.

" he said he's not able to connect to you, that's why he got my number" Bunty tried his best to convince him.

Virat finally agreed and went with him. Bunty let out a sigh of relief.
The car went straight to the airport and waited there.

"What are we doing in the airport" kohli questioned

"He's coming straight from the airport so we'll have to pick him" bunty looked at Virat who was looking in the phone and sitting unbothered by what he's saying.

After a while, Anushka came and knocked on the car window. Virat looked up, he was shocked to see her , he had his eyes wide open.

He looked at Bunty, he looked back at her. She was grinning at him. He still had a serious face trying to process what was happening.

He opened the door and she got in. He thudded into a hug with her. He nuzzled up against her neck and gave a tight hug. He wasn't letting her go anytime soon.

She had tears in her eyes, she slowly realised how much she was missing him. She ran her hands through his hair.

As he removed himself, he felt like his thirst of so many days had finally quenched. He gave a sigh of relief and smiled at her. He took her hand and kissed on the back of the palms.

As they reached their home , Virat immediately closed the door and picked her up . She kept both her hands on his shoulders trying to balance herself.

He had kept his head in the crook of her neck and walked towards the bed . He sat back leaning on the head rest placing her on lap.