15. THE HANGOVER

(Note: slightly mature content)
Happy reading ❣️

Both of them got into the car and Virat was driving. Throughout the drive, Anushka was glancing at the handsome man sitting beside her and she started blushing.

 Throughout the drive, Anushka was glancing at the handsome man sitting beside her and she started blushing

Virat didn't notice at first. then as he looked at her , She turned her face looking forward, "looks like someone is obsessed" he mocked her.

"Meri choice hi aisi hai, what to do" she looked at him and countered.

He gave a smile and kept driving. He had his one hand on the gear and Anushka's leg was beside that.
He ran his hands on her thigh smoothly and she was feeling chills.

As a payback, she traced his face with her fingers going from his head to his ears to his neck. He started breathing unusually.

"Anu stop it, I'm driving" he said trying to focus on the road.

Then she kept her hand on his thigh and slowly rubbed her hand to his knees and up. Little did she know she was turning him on.

"Hmmm no" he said in a tone of disapproval. He was losing control of himself with each of her touch.

She kept running her hands on his thigh and it slowly went up and came down. Her long fingers were reaching his inner thigh.

He was shaking his leg to keep focus. He felt like IT was turning hard in his pants. Each touch of hers was enough to send chills.

"Anu.. don't" he said and took her hand away from his leg. She started chuckling.

By this time, they had reached the Destination. Anushka got out of the car and Virat didn't come out.

She called him through his window " Virat come, kya kar rahe ho"

"I can't" he said with an embarassing smile.

"Why?" She asked seriously.

He didn't say anything and rolled up the window.

She again went other side and sat inside the car and said "Virat, sorry bola na. Come, I won't do it again"

"It's not about that Anu, you've already did the damage. I can't come out" he said keeping one of his hands on his crotch.

"What? You wanna go to washroom " she was still unaware that he was turned on .

"Nooo.. I'm hard" he said with passive aggression, looking down on his pants.

Anushka had her mouth open in shock and didn't know whether to feel bad or laugh at it.

She burst out laughing at first and he was looking out of the window with an embarrassing smile.

"Ha ha ha, very funny" he told her with an annoyed reaction.