17. SHIP WRECK (PART 2)

The storm had finally passed the life boat as well. Both of them were tired and sitting there looking far into the ocean. They were surrounded completely by water.

Not a single ray of light was to be seen except the thunder of the storm which had passed them by now. They had come quite far from the ship and they had no idea which direction to go.

When Dinesh tried to power the controller, there was an exploding sound. The motor was broken because of the extreme current of the water.

Both sat there exhausted looking into the infinity of the ocean infront of them. Trying to gather themselves to survive through the situation.

 Trying to gather themselves to survive through the situation

They were in a state of shock after what had happened. Virat's cut was aching now. He had hit it on the boat while jumping. But he could not feel it till the adrenaline subsided.

Dinesh took the first aid kit inside the raft and helped Virat apply the antiseptic. He tied it with the bandage available in the kit.

Meanwhile, Rohit and Hardik went to Shastri's room to inform about the same. Rahul decided to go and inform the other team members.

Shastri stood up from his bunker in shock. He scratched his head in disbelief looking out of the window.

Rohit and Hardik were standing with their heads down in disbelief. The whole team was in shock . Many had tears in their eyes. The way the storm approached, it felt almost impossible for anyone to survive.

"We have to inform the board about this. But we should make sure that the news does not reach the public until we find them" Shastri said.

"What about their family? They deserve to know it right " Rohit asked shastri.

Shastri didn't know how to respond to it. "What are we gonna tell them?. We'll wait at least until tomorrow. Maybe we can find them. "

Shastri called the board and informed them.

The board announced emergency to the government and they sent the India naval and airforce for the duty. The local Caribbean force also helped them, they continued their search throughout the night.

They could not access certain areas because of the prevailing storm. However they covered a vast radius around the ship. The storm had taken them quite far.

No one could've imagined how far they had gone. Especially because of the size of the boat and intensity of the storm. They alerted all the coast guards about This.

In reality, they were nowhere near any land. The ship was cruising through Pacific, which was the largest. The forces tried their best to cover the area. But the wind had taken the boat to the Atlantic, where no one was searching.

The board instructed the players to be immediately retracted from the cruise. The horror trip had to be cut short and the forces helped them get back to their hotels in the Caribbean.