Twenty four

"Billie don't walk out on me please. I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry I broke your vase. I was just angry." Demi cried while holding onto Billie's arm.
Billie took a deep breath and pushed aside her anger. She never did this before but it happened and it felt extremely weird.
She turned to Demi and look her in the eyes.
"I'll buy another one. Stop crying and go up to our room and rest. I'll clean up the glass and then we can talk." Billie placed a kiss on Demi's head and watched her walk up to the bedroom.
That's when Billie fully realized that she was always so mean to the brunette.
She called her a bitch.
Billie knew Demi would never forget the disrespect Billie had done to her.
    Billie wiped the single year that had fallen from her eye and grabbed the broom to begin cleaning the glass off of the floor.
    She dumped the broken glass into the garbage can and finally went upstairs.
   She found Demi lying on the bed without a blanket. She was lying on her side with her back towards Billie.
     "Ma?" Billie whispered making Demi turn around and hum quietly.
"Can we talk now? I want you to know that I was never mad at you nor am I mad anymore. I'm sorry." Billie said while pulling the younger girl into a very tight hug.
Demi just cried into Billie's neck, she felt so safe and secure.
Nothing could ever pull her away from loving Billie.
Billie didn't say anything else. She just scooped the girl up and cuddled her and anytime Demi spoke Billie just hushed her, only wanting to savor the moment.
They didn't talk much that night. It was only filled with "I love you's" and "I'm sorry"
But in the morning they talked everything over and made some promises.
And then it was time for Billie to leave for the weekend.
Demi wasn't coming along because it was far too dangerous for her. Billie said so. Billie always tried her hardest to keep the younger girl as safe as possible.
"Bye mama. I love you I'll be home Monday morning" Billie said while kissing the younger girls lips.
"I love you more Bil. Be safe for me please. Bye." Demi embraced Billie tightly, never wanting to let go. But she had to.
Demi watched the blue haired woman walk out of the front door and get into a black vehicle with tinted windows.
Demi decided to clean to help with the sudden anxiety of being left alone.
Billie hired someone to drive Demi around and to watch over her just in case anything happened but she couldn't help but to feel so unsafe without Billie.
Demi also set up her stuffed animals on hers and Billie's shared bed.
Billie didn't like the plushies but she loved that Demi collects them.
It was a cute trait of hers.
Once Demi finished everything she sat down with shark on the back patio.
She was reading a book and shark ran around the yard. If only Billie were here.
      Now it was time for dinner. Demi really didn't want to cook so she ordered takeout.
    "Alexander? Do you think Billie is at the hotel yet?" Demi asked while sitting at the table.
     "I'm sure she is kid but you should hold off on calling her until she texts you. You don't want to interfere with work." Alexander said while eating.
    After dinner Demi went up to the bathroom to shower and then she laid down waiting on Billie to text but she never did.