Nineteen

"What! What can you possibly need!?" Demi shouted, her voice sounding sleepy.
   "I just wanted to see if you wanted to tag along. I'm heading out to a party." Billie said while holding out a very pretty dress she had just bought for the brunette.
   "You know what happened last time. I'd rather not."
    Demi turned, her back to Billie as she closed her eyes hoping to go back to sleep.
   "Cmon Dem. It'll be fun, I won't leave your side I promise."
   Demi took a deep breath and looked at Billie again.
  "I just want you to have a good birthday. I know your siblings left for the month so I wanna make it special. Put this on and meet me downstairs. Pretty yourself up sleepy head." Billie said, kissing Demi on her cheek before turning to go back downstairs.
    After 45 minutes Demi came down, looking as stunning as always.
    "Happy birthday beautiful. " Billie gleamed while handing the birthday girl a piece of cake.
    "Pose." Billie said with a smile.

Billieeilish - Birthday girl ⭐️

Not too long after Billie sang Demi happy birthday they headed out to the party.
   It was pretty crowded.
And by pretty crowded, extremely crowded.
   It was nearly impossible to walk inside without someone stepping on your shoes.
    "Woah woah woah. Introduce yourself pretty lady." A tall, handsome man said while kissing Demi on her knuckle.
   "Aye. Travis. This is my girl Demi. She will be highly respected here as if she's one of us." Billie spoke up while pulling Demi closer to her by her hips.
   "Someone bring some shots to the birthday girl." Travis said, noticing Billie's post on instagram.
    "I don't... drink." Demi quietly said while shoving the drink back into the man's hand.
   She glanced at Billie, noticing the pill floating in the drink.
   Billie seemed to have noticed because she grabbed the shot and dumped it onto the ground without anyone seeing.
    "Good?" He beamed, taking Demi by the hand.
   "N-no id rather stick with Billie. Wouldn't wanna get split up." Demi said, pulling her hand away from the wealthy man.
   She held onto Billie's arm as the man stomped away from the pair.   
    "Billie I feel really.. uncomfortable."
"I know you do. We need to be here. For the money and respect." Billie whispered while sitting on the couch.
   She pulled Demi onto her lap and kissed her.
People began taking photos of the two and cheering as Billie kissed down the brunettes neck.
   She left a hickey on her collarbone before trailing them up to her jaw.

Traviscooley - what more could I ask for at my own party

Traviscooley - what more could I ask for at my own party... 😉 🥂

Billieeilish - bruh you mad weird for ts smfh👌🏼

Dracocooley - bro I wasn't invited ? As your older brother I'm extremely appalled.

After the party was finally over they left, not a drop of alcohol had touched either of their lips.
   The night ended well with cuddling in the backseat of Billie's car during a rainstorm.