Twelve

"So you and Billie aren't... dating?" Ava asked while watching her little sister get ready for a date.
"Nope. She has girls on the side anyways. But Jenna should be here to pick me up." Demi hugged her older sister before trotting out the door to meet the girl.
"Hi!" Demi smiled, sitting in the front seat.
"Hi Demetria." She responded.
This girl doesn't look 18... she looked way older. She had tattoos and piercings, which she didn't have in her profile picture.
And then they unexpectedly ended up at a liquor store.
Jenna went inside to buy the alcohol, which an 18 year old could not do.
Demi was scared.
She turned to look out the car window and saw Billie standing there.
Oh shit.
Demi rolled the window down and just peered over at Billie who had an angry expression plastered across her face.
"Who's that? And why are you with her?"
"It's none of your business Billie. Just leave me be. Please." Demi said just as she noticed the woman coming back to the car.
Billie got into her own car and watched the silver car pull out of the parking lot.
That silver car with Billie's most beloved prize ended up at an extremely empty park where Jenna pressured Demi to drink and drink and drink until her small body couldn't take it anymore.
And that's when Billie stepped out of her car, approaching them.
"Excuse me but this my my girl and she needs to come home with me. Cmon Demetria." Billie said while grabbing the drunk girls hand.
"I don't think so. She came here with me and she's leaving with me."
Billie reached into her pocket and grabbed the small knife, striking it against Jenna's skin, grabbing Demi and taking her to the car.
Billie laid the drunk girls seat back and began driving.
She drove until Demi was sober enough to talk.
"The fuck were you thinking? Going on a date with someone way older than you. She could've hurt you."
"I went with her to feel some type of love and affection. Sorry Billie but you don't show me those things. We had sex and you still never even kissed me because you're not wanting a relationship so why can't I be in a relationship ?"
"Don't you understand that I just want to protect you? You're too sensitive, but you know. I guess it's not a.. bad thing. I want to be the one to protect your heart from anything. Look at me." Billie's hand cupped Demi's cheek and her face moved closer.
Suddenly their lips collided.
Demi was so surprised that she almost didn't kiss back, but she did and she kissed back passionately.

"You just kissed me."
      "I know I did."