Chapter Twenty Three

Eudora PotterI threw my eyes open, sitting up fast as possible

Eudora Potter
I threw my eyes open, sitting up fast as possible. I turned to my clock. 9:57am. I quickly ran to my door, flinging it open as I heard talking from downstairs.

I quickly walked into the kitchen, identifying that my Mother, Father, James and Sirius were all at the table. Of course, much to my dismay, Sirius was in my spot. Considering there were only 4 chairs at the table. I poured myself a cup of Apple Juice, My Parents, James and Sirius all engaged in a conversation. It was only then - that I slammed the refrigerator shut that they noticed my presence.

"Oh, Eudora! Good-morning. How wonderful of you to join us." My Father beamed. I only glared at James and Sirius suspiciously. My Mum walked over to me, pouring herself and my Father a cup of coffee. She kissed me on my temple.

"Mornin' sweetheart, hungry?" She asked, holding out a plate to me as eggs, bacon and pancakes were resting on separate plates by the stove.

"Not really, no. Thanks anyways, Mum." I gave her a half-smile. That's when I made eye contact with James, as he just gave me a weird look as I stared deep into his soul, when suddenly, I felt that I somehow was in his mind. I watched him shove - who I identified as Severus Snape. A Slytherin who was in the 6th year with James and his friends.

"You're just a freak, Snivellus!" James spoke, as he hung him upside down by the Hogwarts black lake.

"Stop! Put him down!" Lily screeched. "Please! Stop!"

"Oh look! He's pissed himself." Sirius barked out a laugh, along with Peter.

"Hey, here comes little Black!" Peter acknowledged Regulus walking up to them.

"Put him down, Potter!" He demanded.

"Or what? You're gonna throw your potions book at me? You're just a fourth year!" James laughed.

"Apologise to Evans!" James demanded. Why did he need to apologise?

"I don't want you to make him apologise! You're just as bad as he is!" Lily yelled.

"I'm not gonna ask you again, Potter. Put him down." Regulus warned.

As Snape dangled, he eyed Regulus - somewhat trying to warn him off.

Crack.

Snape fell to the floor, as James held his forehead, a small scratch forming on his forehead.

"Now you've done it!" James yelled.

"Sectu- " I heard Snape voice, as the memory became to an end.

I fell back against my kitchen cabinets, holding my head. I stared at James and Sirius with horror. They've bullied Snape so horribly.

"Eudora? What's wrong?" My Father came rushing to me, as My Mother took aid to my brother.

"You foul loathsome rats!" I tried lunging at James and Sirius. My Father held me back, pushing me into the Refrigerator. "Eudora! Behave yourself!" My Mother raised her voice.

"What's is wrong with you?" Sirius asked, squinting his eyes.

"You've both attacked Snape, your fifth year!" I glared at them.

"How do you know that?" Sirius asked, "How does she know that?" He turned to James, asking him. James only shrugged, as he continued to hold his head.

"I just seen it! James you showed me." I spoke, my father still holding me in place.

"Honey, he hasn't showed you anything." My mum spoke, sternly.

"Yes he has! He just-" I began, only to be cut off.

"Eudora, have you taken something?" My father asked.

"What? No!" I defended myself.

"She's a legilimens." Sirius spoke up. My father's grip loosened.

"A what?" I asked.

"A Legilimens. A Witch or Wizard who wields the power to explore someone's mind, on command. They can experience past memories of someone's mind that they've witnessed, and felt." My father explained. "Sometimes, that one can become so powerful, their own bodies can insert themselves into the memory, as if they were really there, present in the memory. It's kind of like a Penesive, but without the Penesive. They have the ability to be someone they aren't." He continued.

I stood, just as shocked as everyone else. The dream I had, It was a past memory. James and Sirius showed themselves to me, what did they show me? - or whoever I was.