Chapter Three

Eudora PotterAs we walked into Potter Mansion - my lovely home - I asked my father, "Dad, who was that man you were talking to? In Flourish and Blotts?"

Eudora Potter
As we walked into Potter Mansion - my lovely home - I asked my father, "Dad, who was that man you were talking to? In Flourish and Blotts?"

"Why that was Orion Black, a very wealthy man. He has two sons, I believe the youngest is a first year also."

"Black? I've just met a young boy with the name of Regulus Black, now that I think about it, they look very similar. Is he his son? He mentioned he was a first year also." I explained as I took a sip of my Apple Juice. Just as my father was about to speak, James came trotting in.

"Is that Apple Juice?" He asked as I shook my head up and down. "Disgusting, Orange Juice is where It's at." My father agreed as he pointed at his son, nodding his head up and down, James repeating his father's moves. "That's my boy! Orange will always be superior!" He spoke, Which that has got to be his most famous line ever spoken. I always thought to myself that If my father were to ever pass, that would be what I'd plaster on his tombstone. Hopefully I wouldn't have to do that anytime soon. I rolled my eyes softly, pursing my lips.

"Anyways, you were saying dad?" I proceeded to encourage my dad to continue our conversation.

"What was I saying? Oh! yes! Orion Black! He works at the ministry with me, only except he works in the Department of Mysteries, such as I work in the Auror Department." He continued.

"Orion Black? As in Sirius' dad?" James asked. "Yes, that is correct." My father confirmed. "Sirius Black? Is that the eldest son?" I asked, curiously.

"Yep, my best pal. Alongside Remus, and Peter." James smiled, boldly.

"Well, I'm very glad I haven't met your friends, considering they're probably just as annoying as you are, James." I smiled as I swiftly exited the kitchen, ignoring James' insults.

-
September 1st, 1972
Platform 9 3/4

Eudora Potter
I took a deep breath as I took a long look at the Hogwarts Express, exhaling shakily.

"Now, don't be nervous dear. No matter what house you're sorted in, we will always be proud of you honey." My mother spoke as she crouched down to my level, my trolley being held by my father, since James ran off already.

"Always?" I asked nervously.

"Always." My parents spoke at the same time, their smiles shining down on me. I took a deep breath as I squeezed my parents into a group hug.

"I'll miss you guys, I'll write you all as soon as possible. I love you, bye!" I spoke as I boarded the train, my belongings placed where everyone else's are.

-
Authors Note;
Very short chapters so far - ik tell me abt it. Majority of the first few chapters will be shorter due to them being just filler chapters so we can speed it a bit to get to the juicy stuff, deeper into the book the chapters will be longer, more detailed and more exciting. Thank you for reading, and enjoy !