Chapter Eleven

James Potter

James Potter

"Expelled?! From doing magic she never even did?!" Remus jaw dropped open.

"Yeah." Me, Sirius and Peter all looked down. "Well, we've got your chocolate atleast." I held my hand out as the mushed up, and melted chocolate bar sat on my hand.

"To hell with the chocolate, neither of you owned up to your own actions?" Remus was shocked, and highly pissed.

"Well, we didn't think about it." Peter avoided his gaze.

"Sirius, you've just lost Regulus' his only friend, you've sentenced the poor kid to death! Now he has to befriend Slytherins! Best you didn't think about that, huh?" He huffed, in annoyance.

Remus leaned against the common room table leg, as he sat on the floor infront of all of us.

"James, you've jsut got your sister expelled from Hogwarts, for something you should be holding accountability for! Bloody hell you started it!"

"I know! I know! I just couldn't bare to disappoint my parents." I slouched down deeper into the sofa.

"Well, where are they sending her too know? Will she ever be able to return?" Remus asked.

"My parents are sending her to an all ladies school in France, Beauxbatons I believe it's called. They'll teach her magic, and teach her how to become a lady - I guess." I rubbed my eyes - exhausted.

Remus looked at me as if he were expecting me to say anything more.

"Thats it? You aren't going to answer my other question? Will she return?" He asked once more.

"Hopefully she doesn't, she's a right foul git." Sirius spoke, only for Remus to smack him behind the head with his hand. "Ouch!" He rubbed his head.

"I- I don't know.. Mum and Dad might not let her, in fear of this happening again." I started tearing up. "This was all my fault. Why do I have to be such a bloody git? Things will never be the same with her."

------——- Christmas Break 1972 ------——

"Promise you'll visit me this winter?" I asked Sirius, Remus and Peter.

"I-I don't know if I'll be able too, Mum wants to travel to go see my father in egypt for work." Peter shrugged, departing from us.

"I could try, but no promises." Sirius smiled, as we both knew he was going to show anyways.

"I'v got family to go see in Romania. Sorry, I'll write though!" Remus quickly said, walking to his parents on the platform.

"Any word from Eudora?" Sirius asked.

"No, I guess she's staying in France until break is over. I don't know when I'll see her again. My Mum is going to visit her for a couple weeks though, I'm not allowed to go and neither is my father, since we're boys, and it's an all girl school."

"Pity." Sirius' lips curled into a small sinister smile.

"Yeah, I'll see you around." I quickly said goodbye to Sirius, ignoring his arrogance as he walked to his father. I caught Regulus' eye as he was also approaching his father. I sent a small smile wave to his direction, only for him to turn his head quickly and continue walking to his family, where Walburga and Orion Black stood.

I let out a small sigh, I felt horrible. I made my way to my parents, apparating to Potter Manor, hoping that my sister would be home to surprise me.

Unfornately, I was wrong.

I walked past her bedroom door, as I creaked it open softly, her once lively room that smelt of Cinnamon, was now dark and cold, and smelt like dust. I softly shut her door, as I walked to my room to unpack for this very long, and lonely christmas break. I bette they used to it, as I don't think she'll be coming home for any break, for a long time.