Chapter Ten

Sirius Black

Sirius Black

"I'm bored." I announced to the three boys I was sitting with in the common room, as the first day has passed already.

"Agreed." Peter sqeaked as he hung upside down from the sofa.

"Say, should we go prank Snivellus? Oh! what about my very own brother? He's been getting snottier each day since he's been in Slytherin, a bit irritating to be honest." I rambled on.

"I can name many things that're irritating." Remus mumbled as he bit into his chocolate, now that I look at him - he's looking very weak and sick lately. I wonder if the lad is alright. I took a mental note to ask him about it later in private.

"I'll go with you, Sirius." Peter smiled.

"I second that, I could let some steam off, since my bloody sister has caused me a very horrible headache recently." James dramaticly sighed, hoping he'd sound distressed enough to catch the eye of Lily Evans, in the corner of the common room. He failed miserably.

"I absolutely agree." I nodded.

"Alright lads, you guys go and have some fun, I think I'll just stay in for the night, having a bit of a stomach bug, say - could you lot stop at the kitchens and fetch me some more chocolate on your way back, please? I'd be very thankful." He smiled.

"Anything for you, Mr. Lupin." Peter saluted, following Myself and James out of the Gryffindor Common Room.

--
After for searching for a good 15 minutes, we finally came across Regulus studying in a window by the courtyard. Alone, unfortunately Eudora wasn't around. Now that I know she's James' sister, He has made it perfectly clear to all of us that she is completely off limits, but I'm hoping I could still teach her a lesson about respect.
--
Eudora Potter

After finally building up the courage to introduce myself to my roomates, I changed into a dark blue knitted jumper with a pair of my silver colored skirt, along with my dolly heels. I was on my way to meet up with Regulus to go over our potions homework, when I was coming up close to the courtyard where I seen Regulus sitting in a window, book, parchment and quill in hand.

I smiled to myself, as I jumped next to him, plopping myself down. I tied my long wavy brown hair into a small ponytail as I begin to go over the homework with Regulus, when a huge can of dark red paint spilt all over us, along with gold glitter. Mostly onto me. I wiped the red paint from my eyes, gasping for air.

"Merlin! Are you alright, Eudora?!" Regulus hurried to help me wipe the paint from my eyes, not even caring about his ruined homework for potions. Suddenly, we heard running towards us. As fast as I could, I whipped my head around, to be met with Peter, James, and of course - the lovely Sirius Black.

"Are. You. KIDDING ME?" I yelled through gritted teeth towards my brother and his idiotic friends. Seems to me Remus is the only logical kid there is in that friend group since he is nowhere to be seen.