The moment I laid on the desk, on my naked chest, while my hands were on my sides, I became intoxicated with the adrenaline that was rushing through my body.

I heard Lev's footsteps echoing in the office as I followed the sound because my main senses were covered, because of the blindfold.

He stepped closer to me, and I felt him only an inch from me.

"The safe word is books. I stop the moment you say that word, understand?" He explains, his voice deep and husky.

I didn't say a word, I only nodded because I didn't want to expose myself now, I would die from shame, but I didn't want to stop, this would be the only time Lev would see me as something other than a little girl.

At this moment I was a naughty girl who didn't listen to my morals and rational thoughts, I shut them away.

Lev grabbed my hands, tying my wrists behind my back, and I couldn't get myself off them.

He had planned to fuck me roughly.

His fingers traced along my naked back, and I shuddered, but nothing could compare when he touched my clit.

I bit down a moan because I felt his finger teasing my clit, he was drawing slow circles while my entire body slightly trembled.

He was pressing me down onto the desk, by holding my tied hands, as his other hand worked around my clit, making me wet while I felt the heat building in my lower abdomen.

But he was only teasing my swollen clit, and he didn't allow me to come yet. Instead he moved his rough fingers between my folds, teasing the entrance of my wet pussy.

One finger slid carefully inside me, stretching me open, and I bit harder against my lower lip to contain myself from moaning out loud, but soon a second finger followed as I had never experienced that kind of euphoric feeling before.

He used his fingers to open and stretch inside me, preparing me for his throbbing cock, which he would use to roughly fuck me, like his own personal sex toy.

I began to fuck myself into his fingers, slowly losing my mind, while he darkly chuckled, "A needy girl, are you?"

I'm always a needy slut for you, is what I wanted to answer.

Lev leaned forward, pressing his hard chest against my back, and whispered against my ear, "Tell me..." He pulled out his fingers from my pussy, the emptiness was unbearable, "Are you ready for my cock?" He thrust them back inside of me.

A loud moan escaped my lips because this man was experienced, and he knew how to use his fingers, way too well.

Lev pulled his fingers out of me while he took a step back, and I thought he had figured it out that it was me, but he hadn't once I heard the sound of him unbuckling his belt.

I heard the sound of his zipper being pulled down, a few seconds after I heard him rip off a condom from a package, and put it on his hard cock that I wish I could get a glimpse off.

I couldn't explain how much I wanted this man, Lev Mikhaylov, he was an extraordinary man, who owned every inch of my being.

I knew that what I was doing was selfish and horrible, but I felt like I was drowning in something called Lust, and I couldn't stop myself.

My breath hitched when his thick throbbing tip nudged between my folds, teasing my pussy, slowly and carefully.

Was this how I planned on losing my virginity? Never in my life, but if it was with Lev, I would do it all over again.