Chapter Thirty One: Moms New Boyfriend, James

"James this is my daughter Teagan." Mom said to her boyfriend. James looked like a drug dealer.

"Nice to meet you." I said to James. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. I see how it is then. Fucking pussy. We sat in the couch and talked about random things while James was being a dick the whole time. After a couple of hours there was a knock on the door. Mom got up and answered it.

"I'm here for Teagan." Mallory said walking into the trailer and looking around observing everything while the guys were behind her looking around also.

"Ok." My mom said. I got up and walked over to Mallory.

"Bye mom." I said waving at her she waved back and the boys, Mallory and I went to the car. This time Mallory drove and I rode passenger.

"How can you like her? Mallory asked me.

"I don't know. She's changed." I said looking at Mallory. She sighed and looked at me and turned to look at the road.

"Teagan she lives in a trailer with her drug dealer boyfriend." She said.

"How do you know he's a drug dealer?" I asked her.

"You can tell." She said. I sighed and looked out my window trying not to look at her.

"Are we going to dad's house?" I asked her.

"Yep. He was really mad that you left with mom. So when we get home don't be surprised if he yells at you." She said to me. I rolled my eyes.

"I won't be surprised if he yells for no reason also." I said to her. She rolled her eyes. After some time we made it to dad's house. He was standing outside with Many crossing his arms looking mad.

"Fuck." I said.

"Good luck." Tommy said.

"Thanks. I'll need it." I said.

"I can kick his ass for you. If you want?" Vince said shrugging his shoulders. I turned and smiled at him.

"Nah. I'm used to this." I said getting out of the car. Everyone else got out. We were all walking into the house until dad yelled at me.

"You shithead come here." He said. I knew he meant me. Everyone went inside except me, dad and Mandy. She can go fuck herself.

"What?" I asked him sharply. He pushed me a little.

"Why'd you leave with your mother?" He asked yelling at me.

"She, she asked if I wanted to go home with her. And I said yes. What's the big deal? Like you wanted me there in the first place." I said knowing he was going to get mad. He pushed me hard and I fell on the ground. I tried getting up but Mandy kicked me in the face which made my nose bleed.

"Stay down bitch." Mandy said to me. I rolled my eyes.

"Go fuck yourself." I said. Dad grabbed my shirt and punched me in the face repeatedly. He finally let me go.

"Don't you talk to her like that." He said kicking dirt in my face.

"I have an idea." I said smirking at him.

"What's your so big ideal you have?" He asked me. I smiled.

"How about you go fuck yourself also." I said. He kicked me in the stomach which made me spit out blood. I clenched my stomach knowing he broke my ribs. Mandy and him laughed and went inside. I got up and sat on the porch holding my stomach trying to stop the pain. After some time the door opened.

"Here. Thought you might need this." Mallory said handing me some ice.

"Thanks." I said grabbing the ice and putting it on my ribs.

"I think you need to go to the hospital." Mallory said. The guys walked out and their eyes were wide.

"No. I'm fine." I said.

"Really because it looks like you have broken ribs." Mick said to me.

"Well, it would be too expensive anyway." I said.

"We have the money." Mallory said. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I said. I tried getting up but stumbled a little. Mallory caught me and put an arm around me trying to help me. She guided me to the car while the guys were following us. We all got in. After some time we got there and Mallory helped me walk in while the boys were behind us. The nurse came up to us and started talking but I didn't hear a word she was saying because I had a massive head ache. She brought me to a room and I laid down on the bed. After two hours I was finally able to go. I had broken ribs and stitches on my face. We got in the car and drove back to dad's house. We all went inside the house to see dad and Mandy on the couch. He looked at me and I looked at him. We all went up to my room where we were staying.

--------------

Hope you enjoyed it:)

Sorry I time skip a lot:(

Please keep reading:)

Sorry this chapter was short:(

Word count: 851