Chapter Twelve: Promise broken

Four months had passed since I found Lucy in the treehouse. Lucy and I are still in the band. I finally moved in with Mallory. Mallory and Nikki and dating. Lucy and Andrew are dating. The band and I made eight songs so far. We're trying to get gigs. Mötley Crüe have been doing a lot of gigs so far and they finally got a record deal. Miles and I are dating also.

I was at the apartment. It was only Miles, Andrew, Ace and I at the apartment. Lucy was at her house doing who knows what. Mallory was on a date with Nikki. We were all sitting in Aces room fucking around doing whatever came to our minds.

"So, umm, is it just me or has Lucy been acting different?" Ace asked us. We stopped messing around and settled down looking at him.

"What do you mean?" Andrew asked wanting to defend his girlfriend.

"Like I feel like she's been sad a lot ever since TJ found her in the treehouse." Ace said. He was looking at us wanting a response. I told them about what happened that day. They needed to know.

"Not gonna lie but I think so too." I said looking at the rest of the band.

"Yeah I mean she's been a little distant, it kinda makes me feel sad a little," Andrew said.

"I have to tell you guys something." Miles said looking at all of us. We looked over to him concerned.

"What is it?" Asked Ace.

"Last time I saw Lucy here she, umm, she had white lines on her arm. Like, like she's been hurting herself." Miles said. He looked down at his shoes. What the fuck, this can't happen again she promised she'd never do that shit again. We all looked over to Miles.

"What, What?" Andrew asked. We were all silent, not wanting to say anything.

"Shit," i whispered to myself.

"Does, like, does that mean she needs help?" Ace asked no one particular. We looked at him.

"Yeah," I said quietly. Everyone looked at me. I got up and left the room. Their eyes watching me as I left. I didn't know where to go I just didn't want to be there at the moment. But I decided that I was just going to go see Lucy and talk to her. I left the apartment and started walking down the street to her house. I got to the house and knocked on it.

"Hello Tegan." Lucy's mother said happily opening the door for me.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked her.

"Good, what about yourself?" She asked me.

"Good. Is Lucy here?" I asked her mother.

"Yeah she's in her room," she said.

"Okay thanks," I said walking up the stairs into her room.

---------------
Hope you enjoyed:)

Please leave any comments of what I should add to the story.

Sorry this was a short chapter.

Word count:491