Chapter Nine: The Gig

Mötley Crüe got on stage. The rest of us were on the side watching them. They started to play and damn they were amazing. An hour later and they finished. They walked off stage and went over to us.

"Wow, you guys ruled," Andrew said.

"Yeah you were amazing," Ace said.

"That was amazing," Miles and I said.

"That was the best," Mallory said.

"Thank you guys," They said back to us. A couple minutes later and we walked out of the bar after the band got a couple of drinks. We got into the limbo and sat where we were originally.

"So once you guys have at least five songs you could get a gig." Tommy said.

"I wish but we just got one for right now," I said.

"Yeah but it's a really good song," Mallory said.

"It's almost dark out dont you guys need to go home so your parents don't get worried?" Vince asked Lucy, Mallory and I.

"I do, they can do whatever," Lucy said pointing to Mallory and I.

"Yeah but we'll go with you since you don't have a car." I said.

"It's fine I can take her while you guys do something else," Andrew said.

"Okay thank you," Mallory said. She looked over to Nikki and smiled, he smiled back. I looked over to Ace and we gave each other a smirk. A few minutes later and we finally got to the apartment. We got out of the car and helped carry the instruments up to the apartment. Andrew left to drive Lucy back to her house while Mallory and I said our goodbyes and left to go back to Mallory's place.

"So, Nikki and you," I said as Mallory was driving. She looked over at me with a confused look.

"What about us?" Mallory asked.

"You like him. And he likes you back it's so obvious." I said looking over to her then back at the road.

"What no, no, we don't like each other. We just met." Mallory said paying attention to the road.

"Hmmm. Sure." I said smirking.

"Then what up with you and Miles. You guys keep looking at each other." Mallory said looking at me.

"Why can friends just not look at each other?" I asked looking at Mallory.

"No they can but, but you guys like each other it's so obvious," Mallory said mimicking me.

"Okay fuck you." I said jokingly. We finally got to her house. It was a one story, baby blue house. With a porch. We walked in and there was a small kitchen and living room. She showed me the bedroom and the bathroom. There were two bedrooms. I got the extra bedroom.

"So we can go tomorrow to get you stuff since it's already 10pm." Mallory said checking her watch.

"Okay sounds great, let me just call Lucy's mom real quick." I said.

"Okay. The phones just over by the kitchen." Mallory said pointing in the direction of the phone. I walked over to it and dialed in Lucys home number.

"Collins residents. Who's this?" Lucys mom said from the other line.

"Hey it's Teagan I was just going to say is i'm going to come by tomorrow instead to get my stuff. Is that okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, of course. I'll see you tomorrow bye." Her mom said.

"Bye." I said. I hung up the phone and went back to Mallory. We went and sat on the couch talking about old memories together. I decided it was time to go to bed so I got up and went to my room and Mallory went to hers. I got my pjs on and got under the covers and went to sleep.

--------------

I hope you enjoyed.

This book will get more interesting but for right now it's mostly just getting used to the bands:)

Word count: 646