Chapter Seven: Band Name

"So Lucy and I were thinking we need a name for the band," I said.

"Okay," the boys said.

"I'll write some names down while you give me ideas." I said. I grabbed a notebook and a marker. I opened the notebook and put the marker in my left hand so i could start writing.

"Any ideas?" Ace asked all of us. The bedroom door opened to find Nikki there.

"Hey the band's coming over soon," Nikki said looking at Mallory and smiling a little.

"Okay, do you have any ideas what we should name our band?" Andrew asked

"Umm, I don't know but we got a gig at the Whiskey Go. And it's today at 6pm. If you guys want to go." Nikki said.

"Okay we'll be there," Mallory said looking at Nikki.

"Okay," Nikki said smiling at Mallory. He left closing the door.

"So any names?" I said.

"Umm how about the Highway 50 Band?" Miles said. I wrote us down on the paper.

"I like that but what about Bad Decision?" Andrew said. I wrote it down.

"Ooo I like that one," Lucy said smiling at him.

"Basement Gig?" Ace asked.

"Yeah I liked that one," I said writing it down.

"What about American Thieves?" I asked. I wrote it down.

"Yeah I like that one," miles said smiling at me.

"So far we have four names and I think that's good for now we should vote." I said.

"Yeah," Ace said.

"I agree," the rest of the band said.

"Okay raise your hand if you want Highway 50 Band?" I asked. Miles rose his hand.

"Okay one, how about Bad Decision?" I asked. Andrew rose his hand.

"One, Basement Gig?" I asked. Ace rose his hand.

"Okay one. So that means Lucy and I vote for American Thieves." I said.

"Well I like that one anyway so I'm fine with it what about the rest of you guys?" Miles said.

"I'm fine with it," Ace said.

"Same," Andrew said.

"Okay good so American Thieves it is." I said.

"Ooo now we need a picture of what the logo thing should look like." Andrew said.

"Yeah." Ace said. 10 minutes passed and we finally found out what the logo should be. It has the American flag with knifes.

"I like it," Mallory said.

"Same," miles said.

"I want to go show my brother I'll be right back," Ace said. He got up and walked out of the room.

"Okay so I wrote a song and it's about an old friend that I hated from high school." Lucy said.

"Okay, let's hear it once Ace comes back up here." Andrew said. Ace walked back into the room.

"He said he really likes the name and that the logo was really cool," Ace said.

"That's good Lucy wrote a song and we were just about to listen to it," Andrew said.

"Okay sick." Ace said. Lucy started to sing it. She was fucking good.

"Holy shit that was good," I said.

"Damn," Andrew said.

"That's was amazing," Miles said.

"That was really good we need to wright cords to it." Ace said.

—————-—————————

Hope you enjoyed.

Please leave suggestions on what I should put.

Word count: 537