Chapter Three: Meeting Mötley Crüe

"It's not that long of a walk," Ace said. We started walking down the street.

"So you like LA so far?" Miles said coming from behind me. He was walking next to me.

"Yeah, it's pretty. I just need to get used to it though." I said.

"Yeah I get it, so why are you looking for your sister?" He asked me. I looked at him for a second. I didn't really know if I should tell him or not. But I did trust him, he seemed like a nice guy.

"She ran away when I was 11 and came here so I wanna find her," I told miles. I hope he doesn't think anything bad about me. He brushed his had on mine. I looked away so he couldn't see I was blushing.

"Damn okay, that's kinda sad, I mean like not really having your sister around. I grew up with two older brothers. It was not fun I can tell you that." Miles said laughing a little, I laughed too.

"That's cool what are they doing now?" I asked him.

"I don't know they moved outta state three years ago, not that big of a deal." Miles said looking at me. He was taller than me. I was a little short for my age.

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that." I said looking at him concerned.

"Like I said it's not a big deal. What happened to your eye, it looks bad?" miles asked me.

"Oh, uhh, yeah, I fell and hit my eye. I'm clumsy." I said lying to Miles.

"Mhm," Miles said. I know that he knew I was lying.  We were still walking to the apartment. I really hope they aren't taking us to some alley and gonna kill us. After a while we were finally there.

"Where here," ace said. The apartment wasn't too bad. It was a nice white color with a red mustang outside.

"I like it," I said. Looking at ace then back at the apartment.

"Thank you, wait out here for a sec imma tell my brother that we have company. His band might be in there still." Ace said.

"Okay while you do that TJ and I should run home and grab her guitar and amp." Lucy said.

"Okay don't take a long time," ace said. Lucy and I started running down the street to her house.

"You like them?" Lucy asked me. We were still running down the street.

"Yeah, I really like Miles he's cute," I said blushing.

"Yeah I like Andrew." Lucy said laughing.

"Poor Ace," I said jokingly. We laughed a little. We finally got to Lucy's house.

"Hey mom and dad we found some friends, we're just grabbing TJ's guitar. Also can I use your car?" Lucy said while we walked into the house.

"Yeah you can use it, but honey, be back before it gets to where you can't see outside, also Tegan put ice on your eye honey I want it to be better so it doesn't swell up," Lucy's mother said. I never did like being called honey, I thought people call you that because you're adorable or something.

"Okay," Lucy and I said. I ran upstairs while Lucy went to go get ice for my eye. I grabbed my guitar, it was my new one it was a dark red with some black on it. I also grabbed my ampt and walked downstairs. Lucy came over to me and handed me the ice. She and I went outside to the car. I put my stuff in the back seat while Lucy got into the drivers side and I got into the passenger side.

"Okay let's hope you know where to go and that they didn't just ditch us." I said to Lucy.

"Yeah, I do know where it is, if you forgot I check my surroundings unlike you." Lucy said while driving up the road.

"Yeah well I have you and I always will. So I don't need to check," I said smiling at her.

"Good because I plan to keep you by my side forever." Lucy said. We looked at each other and started laughing.

"Once we die old together we'll have our graves right next to each other." I said to her.

"That's not dark and sad at all," Lucy said sarcastically. We got to the apartment to see Miles and Andrew outside still.

"Hey guys, we're back." Lucy said. She popped open the back and I grabbed my guitar.

"Hey," Andrew and miles said. Miles had his base in his hand while Andrew had drum sticks in his hands.

"Nice guitar, I like the dark red," miles said studying the guitar.

"Thank you dark red is my favorite color. I like your base." I said to Miles. The base was all white.

"Why thank you," he said giving me a smirk. Ace walked out of the apartment.

"Yeah so my brother and his band are still in there and we're just gonna have to ignore them or go find somewhere else to play." Ace told all of us.

"It's fine with me, we aren't gonna really make songs we gotta find like the band name and all of that shit first," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"It's fine with me," miles said.

"Same," Lucy and Andrew said.

"Okay let me go tell them to be a little more quieter," ace said.

"Is his brother mean?" Lucy asked no one specific after Ace went back inside.

"No he's actually nice same with the rest of the band, they are just kinda crazy, like five year old crazy," miles said.

"Okay good to hear that," Lucy said. Ace walked back out.

"So Miles and Andrew you can go in, I'll help with your stuff Lucy and TJ." Ace said.

"Okay," Miles said. Andrew and him walked up the stairs into the apartment. Ace walked over to Lucy and I.

"So you guys are the only girls I hope you don't mind my brother and his band mates. Do you need help carrying the amp?" Ace asked.

"I don't care at all, yeah I'll carry my guitar while you guys carry my amp." I said.

"That's fine with me," Lucy said. Andrew carried one side while Lucy carried the other side. Us three went up the stairs and Andrew opened the door. They walked in first and I walked in last closing the door.

"This is Lucy and TJ, Lucy and TJ that is Nikki sixx he's my brother and plays the base." ace said pointing to a man that looked to be 19 or 20. He had black hair that was very poofy.

"That is Mick Mars he plays the guitar," ace said pointing at a guy with black hair but shorter then Nikki. He looked to be the oldest of the group about 30 or 26.

"Nice to meet you, nice guitar," Mick said to me.

"Thank you," I said.

"That's Vince Neil he's the lead singer," ace said pointing to a guy taller then Mick but shorter then Nikki. He had blonde hair and looked to be 19.

"Finally that's Tommy Lee he's the crazy one and the drummer." Ace said pointing to a guy that was taller than Nikki, also with black crazy hair. He'd look to be 19 also.

"Nice to meet you guys." Lucy and I said.

"You too," they all said. Ace started walking while helping Lucy with the ampt. I was trailing behind them. We went upstairs to a big black room with posters everywhere. Miles was sitting on the bed with his base. Andrew was over at his drum set. I went and sat down on a chair resting my guitar on my knees. Lucy went to sit on the floor next to me.

"So can you show us what you can play?" Miles said to me.

"Yeah what song yall want me to play?" I asked him.

"Hmmmm Sweet Child O'mine." Miles said. I knew how to play that song, like it was the back of my hand.

"Ok but it might take a while because I needa tune my guitar first," I said.

"Okay," miles said giving me a smile, I smiled back at him.

—————-—————-———
Hope you like it.

Tell me if I should add anything to it;)

Word count: 1392