Chapter Five: Seeing Mallory

"Tegan? Is that really you?" Mallory asked from the phone.

"Yeah, it is. I moved to LA with Lucy." I said to Mallory.

"Wow that's amazing. Do you live with her?" Mallory asked.

"Yeah I do. I was wondering if I could stay with you because I have to share a room with Lucy and I don't wanna be an extra mouth to feed. If you don't mind?" I asked her.

"Yeah, yes of course you can live with me!" Mallory said. Lucy was still listening to our conversation. I looked over to her and she looked sad but happy.

"Thank you could you give me your address?" I asked Mallory.

"Yeah," she said. She gave me her address while I wrote it down on a piece of paper.

"Wanna meet somewhere tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah how about breakfast at the Cafe?" Mallory asked me.

"Yeah I'll be there at 9." I said.

"Okay sounds great!" She said.

"Nice talking to you imma get some sleep, love you." I said.

"Okay goodnight, love you too." Mallory said. We both hung up the phone. I turned around to see Lucy getting ready to go to bed.

"So I'm meeting Mallory at the Cafe tomorrow at 9. If you want you can go see the boys tomorrow when I'm gone." I said.

"Yeah I probably will." Lucy said. She had a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Hey, it's not like I'm gonna be gone forever," I said reassuring her.

"Yeah, yeah I guess, I know." Lucy said.

"The boys will cheer you up when I'm gone for a little." I said.

"Yeah sure I'm gonna head to bed good night Tegan." Lucy said.

"Good night," I said getting my PJ's on and getting in Lucy's bed next to her. She had a queen size bed so we weren't squished together.

I woke up to the bright light coming out of the blinds. I look beside me to see no one there. The time read 8:30.

"Shit," I said out loud. Im gonna be late. I ran to the closet and got on my baggy jeans a tank top and my black zip up jacket. I went to the bathroom and brushed my long light red hair. The time read 8:40. I went downstairs and looked to see Lucy's parents were there.

"Where did Lucy go?" I asked them, while getting my shoes on.

"She went out to go hang out with your new friends," Lucy's mom said.

"Okay thank you, I talked to my dad yesterday and he gave me my sister's number and I called her and we're meeting at the cafe so I probably won't be back for lunch. And I'm moving in with her tonight so I'll get my stuff out of here later." I said.

"Okay I'm so happy for you! Take your time getting your things." Lucy's mom said. I nodded at her and ran out of the house and since I didn't have a car I had to walk there. I left the house and started walking down the street. Mallory told me the address to the Cafe so I would know where to go. 10 minutes later and I finally got to the place. I walked in to see Mallory sitting in a corner next to a window drinking what looks to be coffee and reading a book of some kind. I walked over to her.

"Tegan!" She yelled while jumping out of her chair to hug me.

"I missed you so, so, so much," I said hugging her back tightly.

"Me too, have a seat I have so much too tell you." Mallory said to me.

"Me too," I said while taking a seat at the table she was at.

——————————————
Hope you enjoyed.

Please leave any suggestions and comments of what I should put.

Sorry this was a shorter chapter.

Word count: 652