10. Alone😨

After 2 days

It has neen two days from the incident finally y/n decided to go to school today. She doesn't want more to get affected by him and loose her focus on studies.

In classroom

As soon as y/n entered her class Kenny asked "Is your health ok?" Y/n nodded and relaxed a bit. But soon get stiffened by seeing Jungkook entering in classroom she wants to run but it's too late.

Jungkook noticed her and passed her a smirk and started teaching.

"Miss y/n"
.
.
.
"Miss y/n"
.
.
.
"MISS Y/N"

Y/n got startled by hearing his voice and started looking here and there all of them are looking at her suddenly she heard something and widened her eyes her body became stiff.

"Detention after school. In my cabin. Understood?"

Y/n nodded and all look at her with sympathy soon class get over.

After school

Y/n takes deep breath and knocked on his cabin door "Come in" sound can be heard. She slowly opened the door and step inside his cabin.

Jungkook said "Lock the door babydoll"
But y/n stayed at the same place. Jungkook again said "Don't make me repeat and fucking lock the door"

Y/n locked the door Jungkook said "Come sit" and indicate chair which is near him. Y/n took a deep breath and sat on the chair.

Jungkook said "So babydoll tell me why are you not focusing in my class. Are you remembering our moments?" And winked at her.

Y/n eyes filled with rage. She raised her hand and wanted to slap him but Jungkook was fast enough he hold her hand and pulled her towards him and make her sit on his lap.

Jungkook said "I told you don't you dare raise your hands on me but you  won't understand right? So let me teach you" and started kissing her neck, shoulder,  jaw.

Y/n started to struggle more but it wasn't affecting him. Suddenly y/n took his hand and bit him hard. Jungkook hold loosen around her. She pushed him and unlock the door and ran away.

But she has not ran far and main gate was so much far from Jungkook office so she ran and hide in a class. And call her mother but her phone is switched off. Suddenly she heard.

"Where are you babydoll?" Jungkook ask in his dominating voice.

Y/n is hiding in the empty classroom as most of the students have already left. Her heartbeat increases as she heard footsteps approaches near her. Suddenly the door open and y/n got frightened. 

"Come out babydoll I know you are here" Jungkook said "Come out before I count till 3 otherwise you know."

"One"

"Come on sweetcandy don't make me pissed and like a good girl come out."

"Two"

"You won't listen to me when I am talking to you sweetly. Fine then be ready to bear the consequences"

Y/n let out an ear piercing scream. Jungkook has roughly pull her out that she lost her balance and attached to his well-built body.

Jungkook started to move closer to her face and she started to move backwards but Jungkook hold her tight and said in her ear

"Three"

And started kissing her roughly then he threw her on his shoulder and started walking toward his car. She started hitting him on his back but his muscular body doesn't get affect much. He made her sit in his car and locked the door. Went to other side and started driving.

Y/n asked "Wh....where are you taking me?". After sometime jungkook said "We are going to our house babydoll" 
Y/n joined her hands and said "No no please no. I will listen to you but please not your house please" and started crying.

Jungkook sighted and said "Don't worry I won't do anything until you are ready I just want to take you on a date" saying this he kept his hand on her thighs y/n wanted to move his hands but one glare form him she shut up and started starring outside the window.

Y/n pov :-

Jungkook house

Soon we reached to his house. It was beautiful I have came here but at that time due to hangover I have not seen it clearly. Suddenly my side door opened Jungkook took my hand and dragged me out of the car and then keep his hand on my waist I stiffened by feeling his hand there.

He took me inside his room and told me  to change dress and give me bag I changed it without arguing. What is the point of arguing when I know he won't listen to me.

Y/n dress

Y/n dress

I wore it. It fits me perfectly. I came downstairs to see him arranging dining table. I slowly walked towards him. He turned toward me and said "Beautiful. I see it fits you perfectly. Come sit lunch is ready"

He made me sit on his lap one hand on my waist and from other he started touching my lips then suddenly he started kissing me and whispered "Kiss me back Sugar" not to piss him more I started copying his actions.

Suddenly he stopped and chuckled and said "So pure So innocent So MINE" Listening to him Shiver ran down my spine I started struggling want to run away from him.

He suddenly shouted "STOP MOVING" I felt something on my ass and blush coated my cheeks as it is first time I am feeling like this on my ass.

He served us dinner and started feeding me and himself I eat it without throwing tantrum. And finally this torture ended he send me to my home. I literally ran from his car in full speed.

I took shower and lock all the doors and windows and drift to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.
.
.