7. Birth-day😄 or Bad-day😔

Y/n woke up early today. As today is her birthday. She is very excited today.

In school

As soon as y/n entered in school Kenny hugged her and shouted "HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY BABES" Y/n got startled and coverd her mouth and glared her.

Kenny made a puppy face. Y/n take a deep breath and said with a big smile on her face "Thank you babe" and winked her.

Y/n said "Go to class I will be back in a minute" Kenny nodded and left from there.

Y/n went to open her locker. As soon as she opened she found an envelope in locker. She frowned and started to open it. But before she can open she heard a voice and quickly put it in her bag.

David said "Happy birthday y/n"
Y/n thanked him. But someone is burning in jealousy.

Soon y/n left from there. But suddenly someone pulled her in empty class before she could understand anything her hands were locked on her top. And that person picked her from her thighs and wrapped her legs around his torso. And started kissing her roughly y/n started to struggle but he is not leaving her.

Jungkook started rubbing himself on her body. After kissing her enough he went towards her ear and bite it harshly. And said in his heavy tone "Stay away from that bastard boy otherwise another time instead of kissing I will fuck you raw."

Fear was evident on y/n's face Jungkook can see it and smirked. He slowly put her legs down and untied her hands from his hold. But she is still in same position. Jungkook chuckled lightly and said "Run Sugar Run".

Y/n pushed him and run without looking back towards washroom she started washing her face. And looked herself in mirror lips swollen shock was still evident on her face. Taking a deep breath she walk towards her classroom still lost in her thoughts.

Jungkook said "You are late Miss y/n"
Y/n got startled by hearing his voice and took a deep breath and mumbled sorry and walked towards her bench.

Kenny nudged her and asked what happened by raising her eyebrows. Y/n just shrugged and started writing but her focus is not there. Jungkook also noticed it but just smirked.

And like this the day went by but y/n is not able to focus on anything. Jungkook said "Miss y/n wait after class" y/n said "Yes sir"

After class

Jungkook saw that y/n is lost somewhere. He put his hand on her shoulder and shake her lightly. Y/n startled and when she sees it's Jungkook she took a deep breath.

Jungkook said "If something is bothering you, you can tell me" Y/n shook her head Jungkook eyes filled with rage. But took a deep breath and tell "Happy birthday y/n this is your gift" Y/n thanked him. Soon Jungkook left from there.

Y/n house

Y/n mother came after sometime and they celebrated her birthday.

At night

Y/n room

Y/n entered her room and is shocked to see two gift boxes on her bed. She started opening it and she threw the first box away. She opened second box and is mesmerized by the dress.

Lingerie

Choose any one

Dress

Dress

(You can imagine any other also

(You can imagine any other also.)

Y/n suddenly remembered something and started searching her bag and took out that envelope which she found in class.

She opened and started to read it.

Hello my love,

Happiest birthday my sugar. I know you don't know me but I know you very well. That's why I love you❤.

I have sent you a gift. Red is the color in which you will look very beautiful. I want you to wear them and when I will remove them and see you in that red lingerie my god.... just by the thought I am hard.

I am in love with your smile, your actions, your body and your heart and I know you will also love me.

I am admiring you from far but soon babydoll soon we will be together but you have to wait some more time.

And yes don't tell about this to anyone it's our secret because I have something very important of yours that I will send you soon.

Yours
DADDY JK😉

By reading this letter and seeing this gift which are of her exact same size she started shivering in fear. She wants to tell her mom but by reading the last line of letter she don't want to trouble anyone. She remembers how that man kissed her in school. She shivered by thinking about it.

Taking a deep breath she put the gifts back in wardrobe and tore the letter. Trying to get some sleep but it is far from her eyes.

On another side

Jungkook is watching each and every action of her properly but chuckled when she destroyed the letter and thought 'Idiot girl no no innocent babydoll'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.