9. Truth🥺

Y/n pov :-

At school

I reached school but still was lost in my thoughts. I was happy that David  come and talk with me. Suddenly message popped on my phone. I opened it and frightened by reading it. I look here and there but didn't saw anyone.

'Focus on your studies sugar. Don't think too much about me'

I read it again and again. I shrugged my thoughts and started studying.

At home

As soon as I entered my room there was sitting one person who is wearing mask. I got frightened and wanted to scream but his next word shut my mouth.

"Where are you running Sugar?".

I froze on the spot my back was facing him. This voice.....I got more frightened by listening to it. He came again.

"Turn around Babydoll and let me see your beautiful face."

Slowly I turned around there he was sitting like a king on my couch which is so small in front of him.

He said "Come here Sugar"
I slowly walked towards him as soon as I am in one hand distance of him he pulled me toward him and made me sit
on his lap.

I gasped and started struggling to get up but his hands tighten around my waist.
He said "Don't move if you don't want to get fucked raw"
Hearing his words I stopped struggling and sat there quietly.

He said "Why are you not focusing on your studies. Hmm?" I shook my head. He kissed my hairs softly.

He started moving his hands on my waist, back, thighs and slowly moved toward my pussy but I held his hand and shook my head.

He chuckled slowly and said "Soon babydoll soon. For now tell me didn't I said you to stay away from that bastard boy. Hmm?" and held my jaw tightly.

I whimpered his hold lossen around my jaw and he slowly rubbed there. I just slowly nodded my head. He asked in dangerously low voice which sent shivers down in my spine "Then why don't you obey me? Hmm Do you want me to teach you how to obey too?"

I shook my head. Then he lightly kissed my jaw and sat there he was watching me continuously.

He took a deep breath and said "Ok fine wear that dress. I am giving you 10 minutes fast" I ran away and hurriedly took that box and went towards washroom to change it.

Soon I changed and came out. He was still sitting there. He lifted his eyes and started to eye fucking me and signaled me to sit on his lap again. I sat there without showing any tantrum.

Now he is tracing his hand on my bare things and mumbled "So smooth"
And started rubbing his forehead on my neck. I mumbled with teary eyes "Pl...ease. Don't. Wh....why are you doing this?" and to my luck he stopped and said "Because I love you my BABYDOLL"

He suddenly picked me up and laid me on my bed. I got frightened and wanted to run but he grabbed my ankel and hovered over me. He again took out the blindfold and covered my eyes and hold my hands.

He started kissing me. I can feel that his hold loosen around my hands. I took that opportunity and removed my hands and took off the blindfold. I removed his mask. SHOCKED.

I got shocked by seeing him non other than JEON JUNGKOOK. And he was continously kissing me I started to struggle but of no use.

He stopped kissing me and whispered "Surprised babydoll. I hope you like it" and winked towards me. I raised my hand and wanted to slap him but he caught it and pinned on top of my head.

My eyes started to fill with tears and asked "Why? Why? Why?..." and I started crying.

Author pov :-

By seeing her crying Jungkook kissed her eyes and mumbled softly "I am sorry. I don't want to scare you. I love you my Sugar "

But y/n eyes filled in rage and pushed him with full force and slapped him. Jungkook eyes widened and soon filled with rage. He grabbed her hands harshly and started eating her lips.

"Don't raise your hand on me ever again I am leaving you now but if next time then you will see the hell. Understood?"

Y/n got frightened and absent mindely
nodded her head. Jungkook kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and lastly lips and said "Beautiful and so fucking ravishing in this dress"

"Good night Sugar. And don't tell about this to anyone because I am having something precious of yours " he winked and left from there.

Y/n slumped on ground and started crying on her fate and lack of power to fight back.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🙏
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.