CHAPTER- 2

Hyy readers,

Here is chapter 2 of the story MY OBSESSION.

Thanks for waiting for a week for the next part.

Hope you guys like it.

Happy reading time cuties.

Do vote for the story if you like it.

*******

Author's POV..............

Arya was making herself ready for the office in her room when a message popped up on her mobile. She took her mobile to check. It was a message from Dr. Shukla.

Dr. Shukla: Reports are ready, Ms. Shah.

Arya: okay, Dr. Shukla.

And with that, she slipped the phone in her pocket, and she left for her office. After reaching her office, she directly went towards the forensic department.

'Good morning, Dr. Shukla', Arya said with a smile. To which Dr. Shukla replied with the same amount of smile, 'Good morning, Ms. Shah'.

'Shall we start? ' Arya asked.

He nodded, and with that, he started, 'it's not an art of one day Ms. Shah. He has been tortured for more than 96 hours.'

'It's a whole damn week, Dr. Shukla', Arya replied.

'What leads you to that conclusion? Ms. Shah', Dr. Shukla asked.

'He had not been seen in the town since one week, and no one knew where he was untill we found the body. There was no contact with him. All the last week's event points in the possibility that he has been missing since then, but no one was aware of it.' Arya replied.

Dr. Shukla was listening carefully to whatever Arya said.

'Anyways, please proceed, doctor.'Arya added.

(A/N: Two scenes are described consecutively. Text in normal font is for the present conversation and text in Italic font is for the actual crime scene, how it was performed.)

'These marks on his hands and feet are the results of him being tied with rope', Dr. Shukla stated. 'His body has been pulled forcefully'. He added further.

Actually scene........

Daksh was tied in a dark room with a rope. His hands and legs were pulled using the rope which was pulled with the help of a rope pulling machine, which further resulted in a loud scream out of his mouth.

Back to the present........

'Can you see these small dots in his body? These are due to nails, which would be half-inch Or one-inch in size. These wounds are not fresh. As per the test results, it's been more than 96 hours hours and they started to get cure by time. His skin also has an abnormal quantity of NaCl.' Dr. Shukla said and Arya was listening to him carefully.

Actual scene.........

Blood was dripping from a belt which had a lot of nails attached to it. A man with a well built body, dressed in black and face covered with mask, was holding the belt in his hand.