CHAPTER 4

Hyy readers,

Here is chapter 4 of the story MY OBSESSION.

Thanks for waiting for a week for the next part.

Hope you guys like it.

Happy reading time cuties.

Do vote for the story if you like it.

************

AAROHI'S POV............

I was in the canteen with Vihaan when I got a notification. It was a picture shared by an unknown number. Me being me, I didn't bother to download and check it. I was about to place my phone back when another message popped up.

Unknown:
Oh ignoring!

I just stared at my phone blankly, and I came back to my senses when I heard Vihaan's voice, "Is everything alright". I simply nodded. With that again, a message popped up from the same number.

Unknown:
What if I forward this picture to your parents? (With a smirking emoji.) I hope they will like my gift, and even you will like it.

After reading the message, I clicked on the download tag to check it out. What I saw on my phone surprised me. Someone took a photo off the stunt I pulled out last night. But who had the courage to blackmail me? I was lost in my thoughts when Vihaan took the phone from my hand, and he was shocked looking at the picture.

"Aaru, don't worry, I will handle it", he said. I guess he analyzed the situation, and he is worried now, but he doesn't have to.

"You don't have to get bothered, Vihaan; I know how to handle these types of situations. Don't worry", I assured him with a soft smile.

He nodded and said, "I am just a call away. Call me anytime when you feel you can't handle it. I know you are scared of how your family will react. I am there for you".

"I know", I replied.

Time skipped to night, and still I didn't reply. I applied my source and found out that she is Neha, the accountant of the Ahuja Empire's Mumbai branch. I was staring blankly at my mobile, seeing the last message I got from her.

Neha:
Do as I say, or else be ready for the consequences.

Ignoring me! Don't you dare to. I know how your family will react. So think wisely.

The latter one, I just got it now. I planned to reply.

Me:
What do you want, Neha?

Without hitting around the bush, I asked her. I know she must be wondering how I know that it's her. Well, she doesn't know what else I am capable of.

Unknown:
Well, when you are aware of who I am? Then, you better step back from my matter and don't you dare to tell or inform anything to your senior. Until you keep your mouth shut, I will not send the picture to your parents.

This photo. I want to laugh at her, well, this picture won't be there on her device even for the next 24 hours. I had a doubt that she was involved in all those scams happening in the company, and now I am sure. I think she is into something big.

Me:
Do you think you can scare me?

Unknown :
You doubt me? I am giving you time until the next night. If you don't listen to me, I will share this picture with your parents.