CHAPTER 1

Hyy readers,

Here is chapter 1 of the story MY OBSESSION.

Hope you guys like it.

Don't miss the spoiler at the end.

Happy reading time cuties.

-------------

AUTHOR'S POV...............

In a darkish room, a person turned into sitting royally on a couch, resting his head at the headrest, his fingers at the armrest, and his right leg on his left. The room turned into a cold, and his cold aura was doing no justice to the declining temperature.

The room was quiet and his interest diverted closer to the doorway because of the sound of the door opening.

A guy in a black outfit with a well-constructed frame enters the room. 'Boss, we received an email from USER123'.

The man gestured for him to talk further through his hand. 'It's about Daksh Verma; he has connections with Ahuja's and politics as well. 'Do you need us to proceed further, boss? '.

*****

One week later..........

A flight landed at Mumbai airport. A female in her early 20s was on her way towards the door to leave the place with a genuine smile on her face, which could attract anyone.

After getting a cab for herself, she gave the address to the driver and sat in the back seat. She was lost in her thoughts about the city. It can't be denied that it's a city of dreams due to the fact she was feeling an effective vibe around her. Though it was half past night, still the roads were busy.

Her chain of thoughts came to an end when the cab halted. She made the payment to the driver and entered her apartment. She went to the kitchen and was given herself a glass of water.

She was so tired that she didn't realize when she fell asleep on the couch placed in the dwelling room.

*********

It was 9 in the morning and she was standing in front of a massive building to join her articleship. She was happy, and why won't she be? Finally, her dream of coming to Mumbai got here true.

Just coming to Mumbai? Nahhh, her dream of staying far from her family too.

Don't take her off-base. She doesn't hate them; it's just that when your thoughts don't match, it's better to maintain a certain distance for wholesome relationship. She doesn't know about others but this is what she thinks.

Well, coming to her family, it was really hard for her to convince them to do her articleship in Mumbai. Girls from Orthodox families can effortlessly relate to it.

All credit goes to Arya, her yaara, her bestie. She was the one who convinced them, and she is eventually here.

When she was entering the building, she bumped into someone.

To our surprise, she didn't run into a boy, however it was a girl. Sad right.

It was her fault. Why? Because she was busy staring at the place and didn't notice the person in front, poor girl, all her files dropped.

She right away apologized, and as a noble person, she bent down to help her in collecting her belongings. Once they were done, she again apologized to her, to which the other girl gave her a smile.

Sensing her to be new, she added herself as Khushi Arora. Something clicked into her mind and remembered that Khushi is her senior, under whom she is placed.