CHAPTER 5

Hyy readers,

Here is chapter 5 of the story MY OBSESSION.

Thanks for waiting for a week for the next part.

Hope you guys like it.

Happy reading time cuties.

Do vote for the story if you like it.

***********

Author's POV..................

"Did you find out who user 123 is?" Vikram asked. "Boss, the account details he has sent belong to an NGO. We are trying to find out who it will benefit," Lucky replied.

"Make sure those pictures don't get leaked. How much is he asking for?" Vikram asked further.

"25 lakhs, and boss, he has asked to send a screen shot of the transaction once the transaction is completed."

"Pay him if needed. We will get the money back later when we find out about the baster." Vikram said. "Okay, boss," Lucky replied.

**********

It was almost 8. Vikram was standing near the window in his cabin, lost in deep thoughts, holding a cigarette in one hand and another slid inside his pocket, when Lucky entered his cabin. He came out of his thoughts at the sound of the door closing.

"Boss, we made the payment," Lucky said, to which Vikram simply nodded, still looking the view outside the window. "Boss, we got another message from him," Lucky added.

Vikram turned facing him and asked him to continue. "Boss, it's better if you see it by yourself," Lucky said while handing him his phone.

It was a CCTV recording of the club where they had their last meeting with Gupta's. 

user 123:
I guess God is showering too many blessings on me. See what I got? (with a smirking emoji) It's a deal of 50 crores, isn't it? 
Just pay me 10% of the deal. I will share the bank details, make the payment before tomorrow night, and here my mouth goes sealed.

"Boss, are we going to pay him? ......" Lucky's words were stuck in his mouth when he heard the sound of something breaking. He lifted his head just to witness that his boss was fuming in anger.

Aarohi's POV.........

At apartment.....

"wait. what?" Arya shouted and jumped in excitement, hearing me. I showed my hand, indicating her not to shout.

"So, you kissed the chairman of the Ahuja empire that other day," she said, making an extremely serious face, only if knew what was coming next. "Oh my God! You lucky girl, here we people have never witnessed him even in the media and you kissed him on the very first meet," she said in a teasing tone, standing from her place and hit my shoulder with hers playfully.

I don't know why the hell on this planet, she had to be my friend. I am scared to the death right now. What if he complains or does something that is not in our favor? Look at this female, she is enjoying my situation.

"That was just a dare you stupid. Don't overreact to everything,"  I replied, pushing her away from me and forcing a smile.

"Well, that's not the case, you pretty girl. You said you got scared when he asked everyone to leave. Seeing you scared, he hugged you. What surprises me more is that he didn't call you Ms. Sharma or Aarohi. Instead he called you Roh. He gave you a nickname that no one would have ever thought of. Is it like the chairman falls for a common girl?" she was blabbering continuously in her dreamy world.