PROLOGUE

Hyy readers,
Happy Valentine's day. I am publishing prologue on valentines Day, being a love story didn't find a better to publish it. Hope you all love it. Thanks in advance for giving it a chance and reading it.

AUTHOR'S POV.................

Just a usual night at Hayat club, filled with smoke, alchol smell and youngsters vibing along with loud music and colourful lights. It was perfectly designed, with a bar counter at one end, another with normal and VIP couchs and the center having dance floor common for all.

A group of eight was sitting on the normal couch. The table at the center of their couch contained different drinks, and a bottle can be seen spinning on the center. As the bottle stops hooting and laughter can be heard from the couch.

Now, when the bottle stopped pointing towards a girl, a boy among the group said, 'look Aarohi'.

A hint of disappointment can be traced on her face, anyhow she knew that she had to face it when she joined them in this game. Lazily she shifted her gaze from the bottle to him and replied with a tight lip smile, 'yes parth'.

He pointed his finger towards a man who was standing near a bar counter. 'Can u see that man over there? '.

Aarohi followed his finger and shifted her attention towards the men. Seeing her nodding on his comments, he continued, 'you got to do a dare; it's simple. You have to approach him and whisper in his ears that he is hot, and give him a kiss'.

Her eyes widden at the statement. She made a face and started to protest, 'it's not done Parth, I am not gonna do that. You didn't give me chance to select truth or dare, and here you gave me a dare' with a pout forming on her face.

Everyone chuckled looking at her antics. Deepti, one of them, spoke, 'oh dear you should have refussed it before the dare was given; now you have no other option than doing it'.

'We will be there to help you out if needed and situation goes wrong. Don't worry', Khushi added.

After hearing out her friends she made her way towards the bar counter.

After reaching near him, she closed her eyes once and then she tapped his shoulder as he was facing his back towards her, she lifted her right hand and started moving her index finger playfully from his forehead to his jawline, with a sweet smile forming on her face.

Before he could react or understand anything, she took a step closer to him and leaned to his ear and whispered 'you look really hot'. She moved a bit back and peaked on his cheek.

She took a step back to see his reaction, to her surprise it was cold. Seeing the situation might go wrong, her friends who were a few steps behind her and came forward to rescue.

Deepti made an excuse 'we are really sorry, sir, she is drunk. Please dont mind her behaviour'. She took a turn holding Aarohi and, not waiting for his reply, started to leave.

He stood there glaring at the disappearing figure.

************
Here comes the end of the prologue.

What do you all think is going to happen in Aarohi's life?

Hope you all like the prologue of the story.

Comment your opinion on the prologue and lemme know how was it.