Chapter 32: Winter Sun

I: The Flowers Are Not Sleeping

Chapter 32: Winter Sun

Inadvertently, all the money has been donated to Pachinko.

This was the first and only time for Toji Zenin had seen such a bright and natural red hair.

This red hair was too eye-catching. The street was quiet and a little lonely after the heavy snowfall. The red color was as bright as fire. He noticed it almost immediately after it came into his sight.

It's not like he had never seen red hair before.

Red, flamboyant and bright, was a color that many women like. Those women like to wear red skirts, paint their lips an exaggerated red with red lipstick, and wear red high heels.

That kind of red was luxurious and eye-catching. It was also red, but it was different from the red hair in front of him. It gave him a different feelings.

That red hair was more like a quietly burning fire, the firelight dancing silently in the dark night.

It looked very silent.

The little red-haired girl held a fat orange cat that seemed to weight more than twenty pounds in one hand, and Toji's sea urchin son in the other hand. The child's hands passed the fat orange cat's front paws. He held the fat orange cat in his arms and stroked the fat orange cat's furry back from time to time. He seemed to like the fat orange cat very much.

The fat orange cat held in the arms of the redhead was particularly fat.

Holy hell, after living for so many years, Toji had never seen a fat cat, but he had only seen this fat orange cat in front of him, huddled together with his son.

For an orange cat to be so fat, it's probably because its life was too rich.

Fortunately, the redhead could still hold this fat orange cat and walk so leisurely.

The weight of one person and one cat rested on the girl, but she didn't blush or pant, and her steps were steady. She was still walking so leisurely while holding a fat orange cat that seemed to weigh over ten kilograms and a three-year-old sea urchin kid that was very similar in weight to the fat orange cat.

After confirming that his son was not in danger and hooking up with a little red-haired girl, Toji breathed a sigh of relief, and his green eyes fell on the girl holding his son.

The girl looked about twelve or thirteen years old, her figure was still thin, and her two fair arms didn't have much muscle. With thin arms and thin legs, she could hold a person with a total weight of more than 20 kilograms, and her steps could still be so steady.

Toji couldn't help but look sideways.

Even an adult woman may not be able to hold such a fat cat, not to mention the weight of his sea urchin son. Although the child was a little thinner, his weight, regardless of who was lighter or heavier, the combination weight of a cat and a person was not something that a little girl with little flesh could carry.

Toji was born different from ordinary people. His body was stronger than ordinary people, and his five senses were beyond ordinary people. If it weren't for the fact that he didn't catch the slightest trace of the cursed energy on the little girl, he would almost think that the little red-haired girl was an "insider" ".

But... compared to ordinary people, this girl was too clean.

Ordinary people were not like sorcerers, nor do they want to be bound by Heavenly Restriction like Toji, which had absolutely zero cursed energy. Although the power of ordinary people's curse was not as good as that of sorcerers, it would still leak out of the body, and then breed and strengthen cursed spirits.