Chapter 10: The Little Sun

.

I: The Flowers Are Not Sleeping

Chapter 10: The Little Sun

This is not a little redhead, this is a little redhead that belongs to a car

.

Yayoi got up very early today. When it was just dawn, Yayoi got up from the bed and ran to the bathroom to wash up. After changing clothes, she ate breakfast and went out carried the lunch box and some extra things given by her mother.

Today she's going to visit Grandpa Itadori's family who lived in Sendai. Sendai was in the north of Saitama Prefecture and the journey was a bit far. If she couldn't catch the Shinkansen, it would take much more time than planned, so she ate early. After breakfast, she went out early.

When going out, Yayoi was still worried that her mother would be alone at home.

After Satoru and Suguru left, her mother had a cold for a month and had to lie in bed for two days.

It had nothing to do with the curse, but she still caught a cold.

Yayoi took off the thermometer and looked at the number on the thermometer for a moment, then decisively put a fever-reducing patch on her mother, tucked the quilt up, and made sure it was firmly pressed before taking her hands away.

"Sorry, Yayoi, I'm sick again." Her mother apologized to Yayoi with a blush on her face caused by abnormal body temperature.

Yayoi sat on the tatami, feeling that she had nothing to be sorry for, she was just sick. Her mother had been sick from various illnesses since she was a child, and Yayoi could not count them on her ten fingers and toes. This little cold was really nothing. "It doesn't matter, you are the mother."

In April, the flowering period of the cherry blossoms in the courtyard had passed, and the cherry blossom tree was not the warm pink it was a month ago. After the cherry blossoms fell in, the emerald green of the cherry leaves on the tree became the most conspicuous color, and the snow melts. The temperature almost getting warmer.

Yayoi was not afraid of the cold. Even in the coldest month of winter, the whole body of the little redhead was warm. As long as she wore a sweater and a coat, she would not feel cold. A natural warmer.

Yayoi's mother always liked to hug Yayoi who couldn't walk when she was a child, especially in winter. This was one of the many reasons. Well, now her mother also liked to run over and hug her red-haired daughter and rub her face and red hair.

Yayoi went out alone today. Two months ago, her mother and Yayoi planned to go to Sendai together, but this time her mother caught a cold and had a fever. She had a fever for two days, and Yayoi almost skipped class in these two days.

Fortunately, Mrs. Tanaka, a neighbor, would come to visit Yayoi's home from time to time when she was in school. Otherwise, Yayoi who has been working hard since she came to Saitama Prefecture to start studying would have to start skipping classes in Saitama Prefecture for the first time in her life.

Yayoi had been paying special attention to the weather forecast in the past few days. Last night's weather forecast said that the temperature in Sendai was a little lower than Saitama Prefecture. After reading last night's weather forecast, Yayoi became more determined to go out alone.

Her mother was obviously worried about her daughter going out alone. She made sure Yayoi had brought everything before letting her go.

"I'm going out." Yayoi put on her shoes at the entrance, wrapped her red scarf around her habitually, and opened the door.