Chapter 3: A Bit Red

.

I: The Flowers Are Not Sleeping

Chapter 3: A Bit Red

The most striking red color.

.

As time went by, after the arrival of spring, the temperature gradually rose. After a heavy snowfall one day, the cherry blossom trees in the courtyard of her home were full of cherry blossoms, which look like a pink cloud from a distance. The vision was hazy and a bit dreamy.

Yayoi's red hair was extremely conspicuous even in that big pink cloud. In other words, Yayoi's hair was conspicuous everywhere, so Yayoi never hide in a tree when playing hide-and-seek, as she would be discovered soon.

Even if she didn't have red hair, she could be discovered quickly. The people who played with her in the past were all great people. With their excellent perception ability, they could find this red-haired girl with an aura as conspicuous as her red hair from a long distance away.

Yayoi always felt that she didn't have any talent for hide-and-seek, but she never thought that someone's talent for hide-and-seek was worse than hers.

The cheeks of this couple were thicker than Yayoi imagined, even thicker than her eldest brother-in-law. After being discovered, they just came into the house openly and drank her red bean soup and ate her rice cakes.

Compared to the white-haired guy who was wearing sunglasses, the weird bangs seemed to be much more reserved. At least he behaved well during the meal, and even thanked Yayoi after taking the bowl handed over to him.

Suguru felt a little embarrassed when he swaggered to someone's house to eat and drink after listening to others' comments behind the fence in their yard.

From the corner of his eye, he glanced at Satoru, who was slurping red bean soup without changing his expression. Suguru's eye twitched. The red-haired girl opposite had already handed over the steaming bowl.

Suguru was stunned for a moment, then reached out to catch the bowl handed over by the red-haired girl, and thanked her with a smile.

Red-haired girl, "You're welcome, you're welcome."

Suguru Geto: "..."

Suguru instantly forgot about this red-haired girl sending him and his friend into the police station. He suddenly felt that this red-haired girl was really an angel!

"I won't call the police because you are outside listening to the cold weather for most of the night." The red hair added, "You two's hide-and-seek skills are worse than mine."

Suguru Geto: "..."

It's not very harmful, it's very insulting.

Satoru, who had finished drinking the red bean soup, was nibbling rice cakes with his cheeks puffed out. The red-haired girl picked up the bowl, carefully blew on the hot red bean soup, and sipped the soup in small sips against the bowl with her lips.

Suguru's eyes twitched. He picked up the bowl and took a sip of the red bean soup. The amount of sugar and heat were well controlled. The boiled red beans melted in his mouth, and the sweet taste filled his mouth.

Suguru Geto: "..." It's really delicious.

"Have you discovered us a long time ago?" Satoru propped his chin, his hands on the table, and the small sunglasses on the bridge of his nose slid down a little.

Yayoi saw those blue eyes again, with the white eyelashes half-covering the pupils, as soft as a layer of white snow.

'I want to touch it.'