Chapter 33: Satoru and Cat

I: The Flowers Are Not Sleeping

Chapter 33: Satoru and Cat

Anyway, you should have a sterilization operation first.

Yayoi walked towards home with the big orange cat in her arms. As she approached the door of her home, she saw Suguru standing in front of the door ready to ring the doorbell.

In the empty and cold winter, there were white snow everywhere, the sky was a quick blue, and the young man's black uniform looks particularly eye-catching.

As she got closer, she noticed that there was a large ball of white fur lying on Suguru's shoulders. Judging from the size, it was no smaller than Tangerine. Looking at the outline, it looked vaguely bigger than Tangerine.

The white furry cat was a cat. The cat hair on its body looked long and soft, glowed with a faint golden color in the sun. Two white cat paws were pulling at the black cloth on Suguru's shoulders. The furry white tail was on Suguru's back flickered.

Yayoi noticed that its white furry face was still wearing a pair of small sunglasses. He was lying on Suguru's shoulder, yawning hard, and looked very bored.

"Meow-"

Tangerine in her arms yawned, shook its tail, and suddenly became energetic. Its green eyes stared at the big white cat on Suguru's shoulder.

Yayoi touched Tangerine's head, trying to comfort the big orange cat.

Tangerine didn't like other cats to break into Yayoi's house, even cats brought by guests. Tangerine had a strong sense of territory. Since moving into the Kawabata house, the big orange cat had not allowed other cats to came to hang out next to its nest. The cat's nest was its, the cat's food was its, the owner was its, and the courtyard wall was its.

The usually docile big orange cat was unambiguous in defending its territory. Except for Satoru, it was the most invincible cat in the world. Any cat that wanted to climb the wall of Kawabata's house would be chased away by Tangerine.

Most of the cats Yayoi had seen were relatively slender. Tangerine was unique among cats. It relied on its larger body than other cats to overwhelm the wild cats that come to challenge it. The opponent meowed so hard that the big orange cat never lost a fight in the cat circle.

Tangerine had always been indifferent to people. As an owner, Yayoi would only show a little enthusiasm when petting and feeding the cat.

But when Tangerine, who was indifferent to people, saw Satoru, the it cat's body become nervous, as if other cat was coming to compete with it for the nest, or a very threatening cat. It meowed showing its claws and teeth, it pounced forward, and then Satoru easily grabbed the skin of the neck of destiny and was thrown out with a meow.

From the day Tangerine was pinched by Satoru on its neck scruff for the first time, Tangerine and Gojo were at odds with each other.

Yayoi touched Tangerine in her arms, but the big orange cat's tail swung even more fiercely, a muffled meowing sound came from its throat, and the soft cat fur on its body exploded.

Yayoi looked around but didn't see Satoru. Her hearing didn't tell Yayoi that Satoru was nearby, but her intuition told her that Satoru was there.

Suguru, who was about to ring the doorbell at the door of his home, paused for a moment. He subconsciously looked towards the defense line where Yayoi was, and immediately saw the little red-haired girl standing on the street holding an orange cat.